Will you purchase Resident Evil 2 Remake?

LokiFire

resident_evil_2_remake.jpg

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Voting damn right with the condition its like the gamecube REmake

and not some RE 4/5/6 shit

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Voting damn right with the condition its like the gamecube REmake

and not some RE 4/5/6 shit

This for sure. Also, Nexxus, not sure if you know but metal gear online is due out for pc at 10pm P.T today.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

This for sure. Also, Nexxus, not sure if you know but metal gear online is due out for pc at 10pm P.T today.

Thanks but ive never really enjoyed MGO actually thought splinter cell online was way better actually. none the less I will check it out

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I want new games! not damn remakes.

Resident Evil 6 says HI

But I mean this is a side project, RE RE 2 came out last year and 7 is supposedly in the works with a less action oriented mantra

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Resident Evil 6 says HI

But I mean this is a side project, RE RE 2 came out last year and 7 is supposedly in the works with a less action oriented mantra

aha, i lost intrest after re4. hope they get the 7th right  ;)

aha, i lost intrest after re4. hope they get the 7th right ;)

Yeah the point was 6 was awful and 5 wasn't really re

I thought evil within was basically an updated re4 if you wanted more

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

As long it doesn't play like resident evil 5 and 6, i will be buying it

Anyone up for mod support on the pc version?

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

Depends if X-men the animated series Mr.Sinister is voicing the intro and narrative or not.

Probably won't as I've already bought it twice, but depends on the quality of the final product.  Pretty firm no for now.  CAPCOM isn't who they used to be so proof first no pre-purchase.

Depends if X-men the animated series Mr.Sinister is voicing the into and narrative or not.

Probably won't as I've already bought it twice, but depends on the quality of the final product.  Pretty firm no for now.  CAPCOM isn't who they used to be so proof first no pre-purchase.

I will quote myself from the Screenshot thread.

This is what i was playing when i was 6 years old, and getting nightmares over, the fact CAPCOM are making RE2 again is like the best thing in recent years for me, Can't wait for Biohazard Zero and 2. Oh i am also a huge fan of the series, i have some original Biohazard games for the Dreamcast even, the first version of Biohazard Code Veronica Complete which is now worth some money :)

I am an old school veteran of the RE games, i can complete the original RE2 in under 1hr 20 mins.
Me playing my DC version with VGA enabled on my Dreamcast on the 2nd from hardest mode in the game :)

amqgMq.jpg

S3o12bk.jpg

biohazardHDREMASTER.jpg

7YN9FZ.jpgpLNSnh.jpg6M4Qqf.jpgK2lwkj.jpgAzFJ3n.jpgF0mYDW.jpgYyImQ2.jpgYTn1kD.jpgF1ewWT.jpg

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

I'm eagerly awaiting....

...but I'm afraid Capcom is going to double/triple/quadruple dip with Leon A, Claire A, Leon B, and Clare B playthroughs...

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

I'll buy it but I will likely never play it, mainly because these days I find the save system annoying and frustrating.

When I was younger and had more time the save system added tension to the game but now, when I could be called away from the game at any moment, I find such save systems do nothing but annoy the shit out of me.