I know I sound stupid, but I need to know. Do micro ATX cases fit full size graphics cards?

Mattsoup

I have an Asus A68HM-K Micro ATX and an MSI Twin Frozr 7950.  Will it fit in a micro ATX case?  I don't know if the cases are wide enough.

I have an Asus A68HM-K Micro ATX and an MSI Twin Frozr 7950.  Will it fit in a micro ATX case?  I don't know if the cases are wide enough.

Hi, you'll need to know how long is your gpu then check the measures of the case you wanna buy.

What's your case budget?

Hi, you'll need to know how long is your gpu then check the measures of the case you wanna buy.

What's your case budget?

About $40

Most cases do, yes, but checking your dimensions with whatever case you are looking at is never a horrible idea.

I have a Strix 980 in my 350D.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Ultimately, you will need to take a look at the case's specifications in order to determine the length that it supports.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

About $40

I have built like 3 client builds in this thing, love it http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147123&cm_re=fbm-01-_-11-147-123-_-Product

It fits big GPU's and provides the card good airflow :) no cable management though, but you'll manage ;)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I have built like 3 client builds in this thing, love it http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147123&cm_re=fbm-01-_-11-147-123-_-Product

It fits big GPU's and provides the card good airflow :) no cable management though, but you'll manage ;)

Thanks.  This is exactly the kind of info I was looking for.

some case will specify the max GPU length with the drive bay installed or not

take for example the CoolerMaster N200 can fit long GPUs like the HD7990

provided you remove the drive cages

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I don't trust it with everything

And so you shouldn't. I built a system using the Corsair Carbide Air 240 and picked out an MSI TwinFrozr GTX 960/970/980 for it.

According to lots of people on the internet, and my own measurements, those graphics cards shouldn't all fit without modifications, but PCPartPicker doesn't say anything.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

• 2 weeks later...

Keep the case you chose. It's pretty solid.

The computer is already built.  I went with the coolermaster n200

The computer is already built.  I went with the coolermaster n200

A friend of mine used the same case for his build. It's pretty nice. How much did it cost you?

A friend of mine used the same case for his build. It's pretty nice. How much did it cost you?

$40.  Not the best cable management but compact and easy to use

You can use PCPartpicker to determine if your parts are compatible.

pcpartpicker doesn't check everything, and GPU length is sometimes one of those things to my knowledge.

$40.  Not the best cable management but compact and easy to use

40$ for a case like that. It's not bad.