Favorite looking motherboard?

ASUS-Maximus-VII-Formula-9-750.jpg

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

MSI Krait Edition - The red on motherboards don't appeal to my taste.

121c.jpg

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Maximus VIII is better 

not a fan of it

too many colors

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

By farASRock-Z170-Extreme7-_010_642_7f4c9.JPG

Asus ROG Maximus VIII Formula

cfor6Sq.jpg

ASRock X99 Extreme6

UxkUXtj.jpg

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

not a fan of it

too many colors

Too many colors? It's all black / dark grey :P

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Too many colors? It's all black / dark grey :P

im seeing two gray black and red

The red are RGB lights, so they can be turned off.

Thats with lights on

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

That red are RGB lights, so they can be turned off.

But I want red..

you need an accent color

Asus ROG Maximus VIII Formula

ASRock X99 Extreme6

Im a sucker for ASRock boards

But I want red..

RGB lights to the rescue! Set the RBG lights to red :P Or do you mean you want more red accenting such as the RAM and PCI slots?

RGB lights to the rescue! Set the RBG lights to red :P Or do you mean you want more red accenting such as the RAM and PCI slots?

I want one darker gray and red accenting aka the VII

I want one darker gray and red accenting aka the VII

Oh I see.

Im a sucker for ASRock boards

As am I. ASRock is the only one with blue X99 boards, so I went with them. Great experiences so far.