Best Smartwatch? (w/ iPhone 6s)

Go to solution Solved by Ddz99,

You CAN par a Moto 360 with an iPhone, but the experience will be subpar. Also, really isn't all that customizable, since you can't download any watchfaces aside from those provided to you by Google, and you can't install any apps on it since it requires an Android phone to get the data from. I have a Zenwatch and I really only wear it because it looks good (tho notifications are a nice addition, I guess).

TL;DR: Buy an Apple Watch if you want the full smartwatch experience, as no other smartwatch plays as nice with iOS.

Hey LTT community! Smart watches are mainstream now, and I want one lol.

So I have a question!

Can you please help me find the best one? There are so many to choose from, I don't even know where to start.

First of all, it needs to be compatible with the iPhone 6s. I will probably never switch to android.

I want one that is very customizable. I want to be able to change watch faces, and it would be REALLY nice if I could download custom apps or watch faces, and change things up on my own.

I also don't need it for fitness. A pedometer would be nice, but I wouldn't need anything like the FitBit or Polar Watch.

I would also like wireless charging like the Apple Watch, but it's not necessary.

-------

The Apple Watch looks nice, but seems very basic and non-customizable.

The Moto 360 looks kind of nice, don't know much about it. Would it be compatible with the iPhone?

...What other nice watches are out there? I'd really appreciate recommendations. :)

-------

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate your time and support! -Jordan :D

Black and green build, I call it "Murphy". - CPU: Intel i5 4690k at 3.5 GHz - GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X SOC Force - RAM: 8GB 1866 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro (gold) - PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 B2 - Storage: 240GB Corsair Force LE SSD & 1TB Western Digital Black HDD - Case: Corsair Carbide 300r - Lighting: 2 green Logisys LED sticks (currently removed)

You CAN par a Moto 360 with an iPhone, but the experience will be subpar. Also, really isn't all that customizable, since you can't download any watchfaces aside from those provided to you by Google, and you can't install any apps on it since it requires an Android phone to get the data from. I have a Zenwatch and I really only wear it because it looks good (tho notifications are a nice addition, I guess).

TL;DR: Buy an Apple Watch if you want the full smartwatch experience, as no other smartwatch plays as nice with iOS.