Battlefield, will 5 be good?

LokiFire

Gone back to BF3... loving it, it's far more fun, and that's what i game for... the fun aspect more over seriousness.

It's great to kill 4 people right in front of them, and knife their last squad member, then be called a noob bastard for using C4 on some guys Spawn beacon, that shit is just unreal.... it's like bringing my inner child out  :D

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Gone back to BF3... loving it, it's far more fun, and that's what i game for... the fun aspect more over seriousness.

It's great to kill 4 people right in front of them, and knife their last squad member, then be called a noob bastard for using C4 on some guys Spawn beacon, that shit is just unreal.... it's like bringing my inner child out   :D

Nope!

Nah, I haven't even a clue about it. But hardline was meh.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

Chances are, it's gonna be Battlefield: Battleline 2 or some bizarre mish-mash of ideas.

Bad Company 3 would be nice, i spent so long on that game.. i may even fire that bitch up soon...

since the 3rd was great and the 4th is amazing i would assume the 5th will be insanely nice.

Hope EA cashed real good on hardline and battlefront and will now dump all the money to make BF5 the BEST game ever.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Nope!

Nah, I haven't even a clue about it. But hardline was meh.

Hardline isn't a DICE game though. ;) 

I personally think it'll be okay. BF4 is great right now, it's still being updated and getting more free DLC. I'm sure either this year or next year we'll get a new BF, and it'll be good until the next one and so on. 

I used to be quite active here.

Bad Company 3 would be nice, i spent so long on that game.. i may even fire that bitch up soon...

Paradiso in BC2 was my Jam

Hardline isn't a DICE game though. ;)

I personally think it'll be okay. BF4 is great right now, it's still being updated and getting more free DLC. I'm sure either this year or next year we'll get a new BF, and it'll be good until the next one and so on. 

true dice did not make hardline

Paradiso in BC2 was my Jam

The name, the map layout, everything was just perfect, great map man, i liked Acatama Desert on Conquest though.

Let's just check up on how the franchise and studio has been doing.

Battlefield 4

Some of the worst launch problems possible, game was unplayable for months, and took almost two years to fully be fixed.

Hardline

No one plays it. it has a smaller playerbase than 4, and is technically the newer game.

They removed so much of what made it battlefield that this game should have been released as a 10$ cops and robbers dlc for 4, not its own standalone game.

Battlefield: Star Wars Edition

A complete failure of the BATTLEFRONT franchise. this game is simply not a battlefront game, despite what ea writes on the box to capitalize on the existing fan-base. I've already gone through the points and concepts of the game, showing its so little like the actual battlefront games that it should by no means be called battlefront. 

Aside from that, the game just gets boring, really really fast. The gameplay doesn't change, despite the opponents you go up against. Its fun for a few days, but then it just gets so damn tedious and repetitive, playing the same maps over and over again, against the same people over and over again.

Overall, its not looking good for battlefield 5. Unless dice pulls a 180 out of their asses and stops trying to dlc everyone up the ass, and unless ea actually stops whoring out franchises to the lowest contract price, then BF5 will be a failure. Just like launch bf4, just like BF:SWE, and just like hardline.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Let's just check up on how the franchise and studio has been doing.

Battlefield 4

Some of the worst launch problems possible, game was unplayable for months, and took almost two years to fully be fixed.

Hardline

No one plays it. it has a smaller playerbase than 4, and is technically the newer game.

They removed so much of what made it battlefield that this game should have been released as a 10$ cops and robbers dlc for 4, not its own standalone game.

Battlefield: Star Wars Edition

A complete failure of the BATTLEFRONT franchise. this game is simply not a battlefront game, despite what ea writes on the box to capitalize on the existing fan-base. I've already gone through the points and concepts of the game, showing its so little like the actual battlefront games that it should by no means be called battlefront. 

Aside from that, the game just gets boring, really really fast. The gameplay doesn't change, despite the opponents you go up against. Its fun for a few days, but then it just gets so damn tedious and repetitive, playing the same maps over and over again, against the same people over and over again.

Overall, its not looking good for battlefield 5. Unless dice pulls a 180 out of their asses and stops trying to dlc everyone up the ass, and unless ea actually stops whoring out franchises to the lowest contract price, then BF5 will be a failure. Just like launch bf4, just like BF:SWE, and just like hardline.

I know exactly what you mean when you mention Battlefront, played Bfront 2 on both the OG XBOX and on PC... it's far superior besides the engine it runs on and outdated graphics.

I really have come to like BF3.. for some reason it's just amazing to play as infantry, the larger maps are a bit of a cluster fuck due to the OP jet's... that stuff was somewhat countered in BF4 which is a plus for 4.

Other than the stupid ass blue tint and suppression, BF3 is excellent.

I know exactly what you mean when you mention Battlefront, played Bfront 2 on both the OG XBOX and on PC... it's far superior besides the engine it runs on and outdated graphics.

I really have come to like BF3.. for some reason it's just amazing to play as infantry, the larger maps are a bit of a cluster fuck due to the OP jet's... that stuff was somewhat countered in BF4 which is a plus for 4.

Other than the stupid ass blue tint and suppression, BF3 is excellent.

Loved bf3. Now, don't get me wrong, it had some serious problems at launch too, especially with netcode. But at least they fixed it in a timely manner, nothing like how they handled bf4. two years just to make the game bearable is nonsense.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Either 2143 battlefield or battle field in ww2 1943 was a great game.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Loved bf3. Now, don't get me wrong, it had some serious problems at launch too, especially with netcode. But at least they fixed it in a timely manner, nothing like how they handled bf4. two years just to make the game bearable is nonsense.

And I still experience problems with BF4. It's absurd how many bugs they left untouched.

I'm being quite optimistic and hopeful that Battlefield 5 will be awesome. I've spent a good 950 hours in Battlefield 4 and absolutely adore it (If you couldn't already tell by my Member Title). 

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

And I still experience problems with BF4. It's absurd how many bugs they left untouched.

Same here friend.

It should be Bad company 3 or battlefield vietnam 2, but they won't do those soo.....yeah lol

It should be Bad company 3 or battlefield vietnam 2, but they won't do those soo.....yeah lol

Bad Company 3 would be freaking Awesome!

Fuck 3, fuck 4, fuck hardline, give us Bad Company 3. BC2 still the best

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M