No more cracked games in two years?

Just as an FYI, you can still essentially play GTAV Online by yourself:

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/200841413-Can-I-play-GTA-V-Online-alone-

There is a Solo/Invite Only feature. That would prevent you from playing with all the "cheaters" and what not, and give you all of the features that are missing from Single Player.

Solves all of your problems, does it not?

Though I must admit, kind of annoying that they're restricting a lot of features to Online only.

Now why would I need to be online to play a game by myself?? where is the point of that? I want to mod my game (real cars etc) and I cant use that in online and so i am forced to play stripped down single player or multiplayer full of cheating  kids. They should just put all those things in single player and every dlc they add they should add it to SP too. That is the way it should be!

Until the day they do it right I am abandoning that game and not purchasing any new ones

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

Now why would I need to be online to play a game by myself?? where is the point of that? I want to mod my game (real cars etc) and I cant use that in online and so i am forced to play stripped down single player or multiplayer full of cheating  kids. They should just put all those things in single player and every dlc they add they should add it to SP too. That is the way it should be!

Until the day they do it right I am abandoning that game and not purchasing any new ones

Well, you're discussing two different issues:

1. Multiplayer is full of cheaters

2. Singleplayer doesn't have all the DLC and features of Multiplayer

#1 is easily solved. I posted a solution for you. There is literally no reason for you to be "forced" into playing with cheaters. Use Solo mode or Invite Only mode, and only invite friends you know won't cheat. Pretty simple, yes?

And as for #2, well that's a totally different issue - Obviously Rockstar wants to really focus on the Online experience - this sucks for those users who want to play Offline. Vote with your wallet, and don't buy (or play) another GTA game until they change their practices.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

all the good features like garage, mechanic, merryweather benny's, all new dlc's re not in Single player, and mods that add that re all broken and buggy

I guess you have to wait for those mods to be updated. If there's a high enough demand, maybe they'll become usable.

#1 is easily solved. I posted a solution for you.

this sucks for those users who want to play Offline.

That's not a solution because it's not just about not being able to play offline. It's about what happens when the servers shut down.

The game is still recent, so it won't happen in the near future, but it will happen eventually.

If GTA 3 was online only, I don't think that nowadays you would still be able to play it.

is piracy really that bad?

i see it more like a try before buy

if i like the game, then go and buy it, however, if i do not enjoy the game, then i simply uninstall it.

seems like a waste of money to dish out $60 and not enjoy a game.

also i think it's somewhat okay to pirate a game, if you already got it on a different platform. i mean , pay for the same game twice? dahell?

and on another side note. phantom pain just got cracked, and that too is using denuvo. so i guess it's not really that "GAMES CAN NEVER BE CRACKED" it's just gonna be a matter of time

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

That's not a solution because it's not just about not being able to play offline. It's about what happens when the servers shut down.

The game is still recent, so it won't happen in the near future, but it will happen eventually.

If GTA 3 was online only, I don't think that nowadays you would still be able to play it.

It is a solution, because you were specifically referring to "Cheaters online". That particular solution eliminates cheaters. This particular point has nothing to do with singleplayer vs online, nor the rest of your rambles in this post.

What happens when the servers shut down? Well it's surely not about that, otherwise you would have mentioned that totally unrelated detail several posts ago.

If you have a problem with servers being shut down, then bring it up as a different point, not trying to lop it on to justify your other point when I make a counter argument - especially when the two have nothing to do with each other.

is piracy really that bad?

i see it more like a try before buy

if i like the game, then go and buy it, however, if i do not enjoy the game, then i simply uninstall it.

seems like a waste of money to dish out $60 and not enjoy a game.

also i think it's somewhat okay to pirate a game, if you already got it on a different platform. i mean , pay for the same game twice? dahell?

and on another side note. phantom pain just got cracked, and that too is using denuvo. so i guess it's not really that "GAMES CAN NEVER BE CRACKED" it's just gonna be a matter of time

There is little reason to Pirate a game anymore to decide if you like it. Buy the game, try it out. Simple. Don't like it? Then get a refund, which both Origin and Steam support (Origin has a better refund policy, but it's on first party titles only - Steam's policy applies to all titles sold, but isn't quite as robust). Both policies are largely automated, and not difficult to do.

Sure you might have to wait a while before the money gets back into your account, but it's really not that big of a deal.

As soon as the refund policies for Origin and Steam became active, the "try before you buy" justification for piracy became invalid. There is now a LEGAL method of trying a game, and not wasting your money if it happens to suck.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Still never pirated a game, but I feel like people will keep on trying no matter what.

It is a solution, because you were specifically referring to "Cheaters online". That particular solution eliminates cheaters. This particular point has nothing to do with singleplayer vs online, nor the rest of your rambles in this post.

What happens when the servers shut down? Well it's surely not about that, otherwise you would have mentioned that totally unrelated detail several posts ago.

If you have a problem with servers being shut down, then bring it up as a different point, not trying to lop it on to justify your other point when I make a counter argument - especially when the two have nothing to do with each other.

There is little reason to Pirate a game anymore to decide if you like it. Buy the game, try it out. Simple. Don't like it? Then get a refund, which both Origin and Steam support (Origin has a better refund policy, but it's on first party titles only - Steam's policy applies to all titles sold, but isn't quite as robust). Both policies are largely automated, and not difficult to do.

Sure you might have to wait a while before the money gets back into your account, but it's really not that big of a deal.

As soon as the refund policies for Origin and Steam became active, the "try before you buy" justification for piracy became invalid. There is now a LEGAL method of trying a game, and not wasting your money if it happens to suck.

i guess you have a point. but i don't usually buy on steam. i prefer getting physical copies of games. and from where i come from. stores here aren't really the type to refund

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

you were specifically referring to "Cheaters online"

Actually, TristanK was the one specifically referring to cheaters online, not me.

I was only trying to find out, if there's something wrong with single player (because I never played GTA V), but because I was talking to him, and he complained about the cheaters, you assumed that I was also interested in removing the cheaters.

I should have anticipated that you would assume that, and I should have said from the start, that I was talking to him because I was only interested in single player (which should be offline) and that I wasn't interested in his cheater problem.

Honestly, I expected you to say something about planned obsolescence (certain features being exclusive to online play, which can disappear when the servers shut down) being the real problem of this game, not the cheaters. By focusing soley on the cheaters, we are missing a bigger problem.

Sorry about that.