iPhone 6s dead pixel.

aLemonNation

I have went through 2 iPhones 6s plus and both of them had dead pixels. Should I go to the Apple Store to replace my second 6s plus because of one dead pixel that's barely noticeable?

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

I mean it's worth a shot. Worst they can tell you is to go away.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Go for it, as stated, the worst that happens is they shoo you away.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I have one too but was too lazy to return it, but if you have an apple store next to you go for it, I doubt they'll tell you to go away

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I have went through 2 iPhones 6s plus and both of them had dead pixels. Should I go to the Apple Store to replace my second 6s plus because of one dead pixel that's barely noticeable?

They'll most likely accept and replace it but from research, if your phone is within the 14 day return period then they will give you a fresh one, if not, refurbished it is. I also have a dead pixel on the 6 plus but it isn't noticeable unless I go actually looking for it. I was offered a refurbished replacement but didn't bother since the phone would not match the details on the box especially when I sell it on to second hand store for example who require that the serial number on the box match the phone. 

They'll most likely accept and replace it but from research, if your phone is within the 14 day return period then they will give you a fresh one, if not, refurbished it is. I also have a dead pixel on the 6 plus but it isn't noticeable unless I go actually looking for it. I was offered a refurbished replacement but didn't bother since the phone would not match the details on the box especially when I sell it on to second hand store for example who require that the serial number on the box match the phone.

Just tried to replace it and they gave me a new one, thanks.
• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

Wow, I'm surprised that they offer to replace it since most monitor manufacturers claim that anything less than 4 or so dead pixels is considered normal. 

Wow, I'm surprised that they offer to replace it since most monitor manufacturers claim that anything less than 4 or so dead pixels is considered normal. 

No way. Not with Apple. I've had a single dead pixel on three iPhones since 2007 and they've all been replaced at the apple store no questions asked. 

No way. Not with Apple. I've had a single dead pixel on three iPhones since 2007 and they've all been replaced at the apple store no questions asked.

That's not really good publicity for them. Never experienced a dead pixel in my whole life.

At least it's cool they offer a replacement, but it's a bit cumbersome if you don't live near an Apple Store

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

That's not really good publicity for them. Never experienced a dead pixel in my whole life.

At least it's cool they offer a replacement, but it's a bit cumbersome if you don't live near an Apple Store

Yea, I've never experienced a dead pixel either, and I buy refurb monitors. 

From what I heard, the employees go with a chart for replacing items that have dead pixels. Any iphone that has 1 dead pixel or more, they replace, but items like the mac needs 4 or 7 to replace.

From what I heard, the employees go with a chart for replacing items that have dead pixels. Any iphone that has 1 dead pixel or more, they replace, but items like the mac needs 4 or 7 to replace.

I guess it's proportional to the number of pixels on the screen. Maybe 1:1mil?