Roccat Nyth Software Compared to Logitech

I own the Logitech G600 and i love it, but I saw the Roccat Nyth that has a similar layout with the side buttons but some differences attracted me to it. (The price tag makes me flinch tho)

For example, the way I hold the mouse makes the G600's third click a bit difficult to press quickly without preparing beforehand, while I can see myself using the button by the Nyth's left click much easier.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how the software compares, the Logitech software is what's keeping me since I have other Logitech peripherals and I love having the G-shift for the 24 button MMOs

I use the G402 and G502 but I have to keep to a older version of the software because macros and button assignments stuff up due to some "unidentified certificate" issue. Besides that, Roccat has had Easy Shift tech on their peripherals for years (I think they were the first to advertise it) so you would like the Nyth but I have seen that price tag and its pretty much G402 + G502 in total lol. Personally I have never used Roccat peripherals but their UI does look neat. Can't help you much about their software.

I have a G600 but I'm planning on getting something new. But I'm more concerned about the feel of the side buttons. The Swappable buttons look like they're gonna be pretty squishy like the G600. The new Naga has a very mechanical feel to it. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I have a G600 but I'm planning on getting something new. But I'm more concerned about the feel of the side buttons. The Swappable buttons look like they're gonna be pretty squishy like the G600. The new Naga has a very mechanical feel to it. 

The G502 RGB Version is soming out soon.

The G502 RGB Version is soming out soon.

That ain't got 12 buttons at the side bud. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

That ain't got 12 buttons at the side bud. 

Aaah you want side buttons. My bad, its just that the G502 has a lot of buttons too, just placed differently :D

If that's the case I would take the Nyth over the Razer Mouse if they cost about the same due to quality concerns.

EDIT: I totally forgot about the Corsair Scimitar. Those apparently have mechanical buttons on the side.

Aaah you want side buttons. My bad, its just that the G502 has a lot of buttons too, just placed differently :D

If that's the case I would take the Nyth over the Razer Mouse if they cost about the same due to quality concerns.

EDIT: I totally forgot about the Corsair Scimitar. Those apparently have mechanical buttons on the side.

Are the Nyth buttons mechanical? 

It says "the Nyth features an evolutionary modular thumb zone where you can individually place up to 12 high quality, tactile mechanical buttons" on the main advertisement page so I guess it is mechanical: http://www.roccat.org/en-AU/Products/Gaming-Mice/Nyth/

I personally don't use MMO mice so I can't speak from experience, you'd have to check out reviews about these new mechanical thumb button MMO mice if you want more detailed information about their performance.

I don't think I'm ready to dish out that much money for it atm but if anyone else is, Massdrop has a deal on it ($90) for the next 4 days