What is the BEST Thermal Paste?

AS5 which is bad paste despite it being stupidly popular, I would avoid it. Gelid Extreme CC and Notcua NT1 are some of the best paste you can buy at a reasonable price, MX-4 is decent but its not the best. The best out there is Coollaboratory Liquid Pro but its not easy to work with or apply and its not cheap and only works with certain cpu coolers.

its 25 bucks (with shipping) from the arctic website

Yeah it's still steep for thermal compound.

Well it's up to you man. But you can use your mate's ceramique. No doubts about that.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Yeah it's still steep for thermal compound.

Well it's up to you man. But you can use your mate's ceramique. No doubts about that.

haha dw i already ordered the mx-4 off of newegg, 13 bucks free shipping ;D

I´ve tried a lot but I usually always return to the usual suspects. MX-4 and Arctic Silver5. IC Diamond can be good but I just don´t like the abrasive behaviour of the diamond paste.

Nutella might be a bad thermal paste but a delicous one for sure :D.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

Gelid extreme, and the cheaper Gelid paste is good shit.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Gelid extreme, and the cheaper Gelid paste is good shit.

Gelid used to be really good.

Until it took a Thermal Grizzly in the knee.

I had to go there sorry. >.>

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

i have both mx4 and as5. on the cpu i saw 1-3C temp difference max

on the gpu side (an old hd 6790 before replacing it), the mx4 had better(lower) temps because it is non-conductive

The site has changed....