HELP windows 8.1 boots on to blue screen

Ok so i just installed windows 8.1 and i started installing drivers from my gpu disk, it needed to restart, so i restarted, now it just boots into this.post-86483-0-70665700-1452023832_thumb.j need help.

Do oyu have any important imformation there? If not you could just format, or you could try a windows reset using the installation disk.

First thing I'd try is disconnecting the GPU and run off the iGPU (assuming your CPU has one).

Do you get a BIOS screen first? I would boot into safe mode and try to remove the drivers, then clean install them again. 

Do oyu have any important imformation there? If not you could just format, or you could try a windows reset using the installation disk.

no important information, you mean re installing windows?

First thing I'd try is disconnecting the GPU and run off the iGPU (assuming your CPU has one).

Do you get a BIOS screen first? I would boot into safe mode and try to remove the drivers, then clean install them again.

No bios screen, just straight onto this.

The first thing I would always do is to simply restart the PC...

Imagine it was just a bug and now he had to take his GPU out for nothing :P

no important information, you mean re installing windows?

Basically yeah, just plug the disk/usb drive and run the system repair

No bios screen, just straight onto this.

Yep, I'd try taking out the GPU first. If the problem persists, then another install of Windows is in order. 

The first thing I would always do is to simply restart the PC...

Imagine it was just a bug and now he had to take his GPU out for nothing :P

Haha, I find myself going into advanced ways to fix things quite a lot of the time, then a restart fixes it xD

The first thing I would always do is to simply restart the PC...Imagine it was just a bug and now he had to take his GPU out for nothing :P

Tried restarting, first i wanna know what caused this shit before i do something

Tried restarting, first i wanna know what caused this shit before i do something

Usually if it only happend once it isn't a problem. You should look into it if it happens more often. Then you can also replicate the problem and find the reason for it.

Haha, I find myself going into advanced ways to fix things quite a lot of the time, then a restart fixes it xD

That happens to me, too. Especially at work its always funny when I start to talk about architechtures, different types of storage and IPS displays, while the customer has no clue and just wants a notebook to check his mails.  :lol:

Edited by Senzelian

Usually if it only happend once it isn't a problem. You should look into it if it happens more often. Then you can also replicate the problem and find the reason for it.

That happens to me, too. Especially at work its always funny when I start to talk about architechtures, different types of storage and IPS displays, while the customer has no clue and just wants a notebook to check his mails.  :lol:

I unplugged my hdmi from my second monitor and it worked for some reason, well fuck me

Problem solved?

I unplugged my hdmi from my second monitor and it worked for some reason, well fuck me

Problem solved?

Yep, no clue why it happened, but i guess my way of unplugging things and trying to see if it works, payed off