ReCore is coming to Windows 10

_z-WfodXswZL.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

A Microsoft spokesperson has confirmed that ReCore will be released for Windows 10 as well as the Xbox One, although whether it will be compatible with previous version of Windows was not clarified. The rep added that a launch date has not yet been seen, but "the game will be ready in the latter half of 2016."

I'm personally excited about this. This was one of the most interesting games to me at E3 even though we didn't actually see gameplay because I loved the art direction, the settings, and the fact that it's being made by the folks who brought us Metroid Prime which is hands down one of the best games ever made. This was probably the #1 game that was making me consider an Xbox One (used to be ScaleBound but the reveal was very.....meh). The only problem so far is that this seems to be only for Windows 10. Even though I'm personally on Windows 10, this is a very dumb move by MS and just shows that even when they do try to prove they support PC gaming, they only go halfway.

http://www.pcgamer.com/recore-is-hopefully-coming-to-the-pc/

*I'm still not 100% sure on what the forum policy is on game report in the Tech News Section so move thread if needed

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Woo :D Hope MS does more of this!

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Uh sweet! Probably DX10 exclusive, but nice to see some of these console exclusive titles making it to the PC.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

source?

fixed

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

It's great that they are bringing games to Windows, like they said they would.

Though I have no idea what Recore is. Probably saw it during E3 and then proceeded to completely forget about it because it wasn't going to come out on PC at the time.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It's great that they are bringing games to Windows, like they said they would.

Though I have no idea what Recore is. Probably saw it during E3 and then proceeded to completely forget about it because it wasn't going to come out on PC at the time.

I'll include a trailer and inerview with Keiji Inafune and Mark Pacini in the OP.

Woo :D Hope MS does more of this!

I've you've read articles about MS and Xbox One in the past few weeks, and predictions of the performance of XB1 in 2016, it's inevitable that MS has to do more of this.

The outlook is quite dire in terms of exclusives in the coming year, and MS probably needs to increase sales numbers overall, even if it means coming crawling back to PCMR.

I've you've read articles about MS and Xbox One in the past few weeks, and predictions of the performance of XB1 in 2016, it's inevitable that MS has to do more of this.

The outlook is quite dire in terms of exclusives in the coming year, and MS probably needs to increase sales numbers overall, even if it means coming crawling back to PCMR.

I haven't actually. The last thing i read about the xbone was that there was a rumor MS would be making a cheaper/underpowered Xbone this year... which Idk how they'll do that when the current one is under performing...

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

*I'm still not 100% sure on what the forum policy is on game report in the Tech News Section so move thread if needed

As long as it abides by the requirements, you're probably good.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I haven't actually. The last thing i read about the xbone was that there was a rumor MS would be making a cheaper/underpowered Xbone this year... which Idk how they'll do that when the current one is under performing...

Doubt it. It's mostly likely going to be a slim version.

As long as it abides by the requirements, you're probably good.

The overall gist of what I know is in terms of competition with PS4, Sony has exclusive after exclusive on a steady release schedule throughout 2016.  Come to think of it, the only exclusives that I can name off the top of my head (not an Xbox owner myself), are Halo and Gears of War, and Halo 5 already came out.  Tomb Raider isn't even a real exclusive to XB1, and as a matter of fact, TR is being released on PC early because of the abysmal sales on XB1.

I've witnessed console wars throughout the generations, as far back as Sega Genesis vs. Super Nintendo.  I've never seen one side dominate as much as Sony is doing to MS right now in regards to "wars".

The overall gist of what I know is in terms of competition with PS4, Sony has exclusive after exclusive on a steady release schedule throughout 2016.  Come to think of it, the only exclusives that I can name off the top of my head (not an Xbox owner myself), are Halo and Gears of War, and Halo 5 already came out.  Tomb Raider isn't even a real exclusive to XB1, and as a matter of fact, TR is being released on PC early because of the abysmal sales on XB1.

I've witnessed console wars throughout the generations, as far back as Sega Genesis vs. Super Nintendo.  I've never seen one side dominate as much as Sony is doing to MS right now in regards to "wars".

Yeah, I think they had like 3 released exclusives, whereas PS4 had like 15? I'll try and find where i saw that

Edit~ Xbone had 3, Halo 5, Forza, and Rare Replay.

PS4 had 12

Yeah, and they said Gears of War Ultimate Edition is also coming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/388319-gears-of-war-ultimate-edition-for-pc/

Still waiting...6 months later...4-5 months after GoW:UE came out on Xbone...also "they won’t be “too far into 2016”": http://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/gears-of-war-ultimate-edition-and-killer-instinct-coming-to-pc-early-next-year/

So, don't expect this on Windows 10 anytime soon.