Idk how to life I'm bad with girls (need halp, advice needed)

FinestRyeBread

This implies OP knows all the right buttons to push. huehueheuhuehue :lol:

OP, just be all confident and shit, ask her if she is free on Friday night (fuck knows what day) if she says yes just say "cool, then we are going to the movies to watch XXXXXX".

Take her there, pay for it (if you can) and when watching the movie put your arm around her neck.

She will play back to this if she thinks of you romantically or sexually

You see, she knows that I won't do that (ask her out to somewhere sure but not the second part)

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

Count yourself lucky you're not in a all boys school like me, the only girls in my school are rusty ass jabba the hut looking motherfuckers that call themselves teachers

You see, she knows that I won't do that (ask her out to somewhere sure but not the second part)

Lol I'm like you, I don't dare to do things like that :) I never even kissed someone but yeah...

Count yourself lucky you're not in a all boys school like me, the only girls in my school are rusty ass jabba the hut looking motherfuckers that call themselves teachers

I'm in a school with 1000 students and only 10 girls lol.

"Jabba the hut looking motherfuckers" hahaha :D

I'll probably just surprise tmr at her locker and ask her again. You guys think that's a good idea?

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

Surprise her then.

Grow some balls dude

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

I'll probably just surprise tmr at her locker and ask her again. You guys think that's a good idea?

Ask her out don't ask that you want to be more than friends :)

Surprise her then.

Grow some balls dude

Ask her out don't ask that you want to be more than friends :)

Will surprise her then :)

Well she didn't show up... Should I text her or wait, Im so confused with myself

Well she didn't show up... Should I text her or wait, Im so confused with myself

So you asked her out?

So you asked her out?

i asked her before wantes to do it again today but didn't see her, I could text her

She wanted me to put her as my skype pic.......................and she didn't even answer my question.....I'm so confused about girls now

She wanted me to put her as my skype pic.......................and she didn't even answer my question.....I'm so confused about girls now

That's weird but yeah girls... I don't know how to help you because I am from the otherside of the world (western Europese) and you are from the US I think? So I don't know how your culture is I mean the way you talk with girls and stuff like that.

Have tried turning her off and on again?

He would also need to Reseat the ethernet cable on reboot.

Maybe she is testing you or suspicious of prank?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Maybe she is testing you or suspicious of prank?

no clue,i did change it though

Edit: she knows that I can be very trolly

Since I don't get to see her often, I texted her, she normally replies really quickly but nothing after that last one

http://imgur.com/8LvUamB

Since I don't get to see her often, I texted her, she normally replies really quickly but nothing after that last one

http://imgur.com/8LvUamB

also shouldn't it say if she read it or not? Maybe it hasn't gone through yet

That's hard :o

i know I was being vague but I told her I asked the question already, like the only thing I asked of her that she hasn't replied to. Should I ask her to talk afterschool?

i know I was being vague but I told her I asked the question already, like the only thing I asked of her that she hasn't replied to. Should I ask her to talk afterschool?

Probably good idea :)

No don't wait, she might even try to dodge the question again. I say do it now and wait for a response or look for the "r" that pops up when she's read it.

Apparently she's not in school

Apparently she's not in school

Weird girl.. :P Lives alone, doesn't go to school, doesn't answer your questions...