ATX Case

Tyranade

So I am already thinking about upgrading my Newly built ITX system to full size ATX (Specs in my sig) and I am looking for a case. My upper Limit is preferably £120 (But I can go +£10-15). 

Now I know a case is Highly subjective but I don't care what it looks like as long as it isn't branded with My Little Pony and it is covered in Pink, I am more of a function person.

What I need it to have is...

• Removable HDD Cages
  • Support for the H100i in Push Pull (I know you don't usually get more performance I am saying Push-Pull so when it comes to build the system the H100i isn't right up against the top of the Motherboard)
  • Bottom Mounted PSU with support for 180mm PSUs
  • A Window
  • Dust Filtering
  • Preferably Removable ODD Bays (Although I can live without this)
  • Ample room for Cable Management
  • No fan grills on the Window

The case doesn't need to support Custom Water Cooling as I am not going to be doing that, so I don't need a case with the Rad space of the 900D I just want a case that will support an ATX Motherboard with the requirements above.

That is what I need for a case, my budget is £120 - £135

Thanks for the help.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D | Cooler: NZXT Kraken 360 2023 Edition | Motherboard: Asus X670-P Wi-Fi |  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MT/s

GPU: XFX AMD Radeon 7800XT | PSU: NZXT C1000 | Storage: Corsair MP600 Core XT 2TB | Case: NZXT H7 Flow

CPU-Z Validation

CM Storm Scout 2

With that case you need to put the fans of the H100i on the outside, I watched the Video Linus did when he was building in that case.

I just looked at the C70 as the above poster just said, and I just realized that I forgot to add, no fan grills on the window.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D | Cooler: NZXT Kraken 360 2023 Edition | Motherboard: Asus X670-P Wi-Fi |  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MT/s

GPU: XFX AMD Radeon 7800XT | PSU: NZXT C1000 | Storage: Corsair MP600 Core XT 2TB | Case: NZXT H7 Flow

CPU-Z Validation

With that case you need to put the fans of the H100i on the outside, I watched the Video Linus did when he was building in that case.

I'm not sure of the length of the h100i's tubes, but can you mount it in the front?

Edit: You don't put the fans on the outside, the rad sticks out the top, unless you're pulling.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

I'm not sure of the length of the h100i's tubes, but can you mount it in the front?

Edit: You don't put the fans on the outside, the rad sticks out the top, unless you're pulling.

It's still on the outside of the case. I'd rather it be on the inside.

CPU-Z Validation

It's still on the outside of the case. I'd rather it be on the inside.

There are 2 120mm fan slots in front that you can put the rad. I'm just not sure if there's enough length

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

CPU-Z Validation