US - Amazon: Dell 34 Inch 1440p Ultra Widescreen Curved $699

Tocsin_786

Its almost half of its MSRP, i dont know if this is the new price but its a solid monitor and very competitive for its price point. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PXYRMPE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00PXYRMPE&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=CIMKRBIR6B6XA6JZ

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

wow, similar price to 34uc87c. This is better-looking imo, would buy if had $$$ :(

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Dell ultrawide 34" 1440p curved monitor*

Damn, wish I had money... I really wanna get a 34" 3440x1440 monitor...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

all 34" curved screens from samsung, lg or acer cost the same so I dont think it's special deal.

all 34" curved screens from samsung, lg or acer cost the same so I dont think it's special deal.

Thinner bezel, best stand, best warranty. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Its almost half of its MSRP, i dont know if this is the new price but its a solid monitor and very competitive for its price point.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PXYRMPE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00PXYRMPE&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=CIMKRBIR6B6XA6JZ

Just a heads up, it is $679 after promo code on Newegg.

I was considering this monitor but I just can't pull the trigger yet...

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

Just a heads up, it is $679 after promo code on Newegg.

I was considering this monitor but I just can't pull the trigger yet...

oh thanks for the heads up. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Doesn't this monitor retail in the $800 range? The only one I know of that went for $1200 was the X34. Has the pricing on UW monitors gone up?

Doesn't this monitor retail in the $800 range? The only one I know of that went for $1200 was the X34. Has the pricing on UW monitors gone up?

this is the one that retails for 1200 i believe. 

this is the one that retails for 1200 i believe. 

Average price for it is around $870. MSRP is $1200.

Average price for it is around $870. MSRP is $1200.

does that mean curved monitor prices are going down? or is this just on sale for now?

Got 5 of them at work. Fantastic monitor.

WHAT

does that mean curved monitor prices are going down? or is this just on sale for now?

All I can say is that they've been in the ballpark of $870 since I started watching a bit over a month ago.This is a sale.

WHAT

Not mine :P I just set them up and played with them for a bit.

Got one when Newegg was selling them for $649 shipped. About 3 months of use with it and i LOVE it. 

Great quality and I enjoy it for the mmo/rpgs that I play.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Saw these at the Microsoft store,i want one

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."