Which phablet should I buy - LG V10 or Nexus 6P

Sagi74770K
Hi everyone

I interested in buying a new smartphone\phablet and I dont know which I'd rather - the lg v10 or the nexus 6p

What's important to me is speed, camera, battery and software.

I wonder what the best option for me Nexus 6p or lg v10

help me guys

Nexus 6P no heavy skin on top of android, doze mode which saves battery, and stock android.

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

Nexus 6P no heavy skin on top of android, doze mode which saves battery, and stock android.

Is Doze not in Android 6.0 Marshmallow generally? - Therefore not an advantage of the 6P.

6P for better updates and rootability.

Everybody seems to love the 6P and its stock android

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Nexus 6p. Longer standby time with good battery life. Looks pretty with that 1440p screen. Stock Android. Great camera. Plenty fast, however it does use a downtuned Snapdragon 810 for thermal control

Don't be fooled by the bottom line of my sig, that is just for my travels.

So you're telling me that Gaben is no God? Enough of your foolishness.

My hardware you ask? I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3217 Notebook... With an LG 25UM57.

I have a 6P and it is the best phone I haver ever used. Stock android is great, it has awesome battery life, and the camera is really good. The LG technically has a better camera but this phone still takes great photos. Plus you get the 240 fps slow mo video!

The current smartphone I have is HTC One M8, And it's so bad in all aspects but especially its worse camera and software led me to want to buy new Smartphones and this time I will not settle for camera and software that are weak and defective.

is the 6P got fast charge with his usb type-c?

By the way what volume of buy 64GB or 32GB capacity?

which of them have the best camera?

LG v10 has a better camera. I am wondering the same thing as you, I am looking for a phone and I am thinking about the v10 and the 6p!

LG v10 has a better camera. I am wondering the same thing as you, I am looking for a phone and I am thinking about the v10 and the 6p!

hard choice

the compelling reasons for the v10 are the removable battery and sd card slot. maybe the camera too 

The current smartphone I have is HTC One M8, And it's so bad in all aspects but especially its worse camera and software led me to want to buy new Smartphones and this time I will not settle for camera and software that are weak and defective.

is the 6P got fast charge with his usb type-c?

By the way what volume of buy 64GB or 32GB capacity?

yes, 6P does fast charge. but it doesn't support qualcomm quickcharge 2.0. 

it depends on your usage. the 6P doesn't have an sd card slot but the V10 does. 

which of them have the best camera?

i never had the V10 but the 6P takes surprisingly good photos. with HDR+ low-light photos turn out well 

6P every time. Dont even know why you would compare to something so inferior like the v10.

6P for better updates and rootability.

Second that. Also the SD 810 is actually pretty well implemented in the 6P so performance should be a tad better.

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?