How is my Firestrike score? -Graphics score only ... CPU is god awful lol.

LokiFire

It's "better than 31% of all results"

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Are you running stock clocks?

It's "better than 31% of all results"

That's for the total score which includes his CPU.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Your graphics score is a lot lower than others with similar clocks like this one: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/4829340

EDIT: That one looks like an anomaly, here are ones from the average scores: http://www.3dmark.com/search#/?mode=advanced&url=/proxycon/ajax/search/cpugpu/fs/P/1430/632/5499?minScore=4400&cpuName=Intel Core i5-3570K Processor&gpuName=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580

Your's is about where it should be.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Your graphics score is a lot lower than others with similar clocks like this one: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/4829340

Errr WTF that 580 is getting GTX TITAN Scores mate....

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Compare yours to others with the same hardware, use the search filter on 3DMark Results.

Compare yours to others with the same hardware: http://www.3dmark.com/search#/?mode=advanced&url=/proxycon/ajax/search/cpugpu/fs/P/1124/632/4891?minScore=4066&cpuName=AMD Phenom II X4 B55&gpuName=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580

I'm number 1??

LOL i have the fastest B55/580 system on Firestrike by a HUGE margin, cool :P

I'm number 1??

There's only 6 results with the same hardware as you, but yes.

There's only 6 results with the same hardware as you, but yes.

Still the worlds fastest haha, but yeah the B55 chip is not common either, neither is a HC2 GTX 580 on air cooling, the chip is binned.

I have never been number 1 in anything to do with PC's.. time to celebrate.

I'd suggest looking on HWBot for GTX580s and comparing it with similar graphics clock submissions.

http://hwbot.org/benchmark/3dmark_-_fire_strike/rankings?hardwareTypeId=videocard_1744&cores=1#start=0#interval=20

If you beat them you're truly #1 as it's a competitive league. 3DMark HOF is not worth much :P

But you don't stand a chance on air for the most part, lots of people put 580s under LN2 as well as their CPU :P

It's quite easy to gain 500 points or so by disabling Tesselation in the nvidia control panel & using LOD tweaks :) 

I'd suggest looking on HWBot for GTX580s and comparing it with similar graphics clock submissions.

http://hwbot.org/benchmark/3dmark_-_fire_strike/rankings?hardwareTypeId=videocard_1744&cores=1#start=0#interval=20

If you beat them you're truly #1 as it's a competitive league. 3DMark HOF is not worth much :P

STAHP, don't knock me down you bastard :P

Anyway it's definitely the fastest Phenom B55 on there, i changed my member title haha.

STAHP, don't knock me down you bastard :P

Anyway it's definitely the fastest Phenom B55 on there, i changed my member title haha.

With my CPU & tweaks it'd get about 5.9K I think ;)

I'm the #2 7950 in firestrike :P

http://hwbot.org/submission/3075956_harrynowl_3dmark___fire_strike_radeon_hd_7950_9461_marks

It's all good fun, im chasing a 580 atm :P

NO, i know my card is special but no, in fact it loses to some anyway as i struggle to get to 1ghz unfortunately unless i bios flash it.

Great at low voltage but no so good at high voltage, it also hates heat.

Actually now the temps are really low in my room i may go for a 1ghz Firestrike run, it may pass as max GPU temp is really low for air, 66c.

I need more volts, i guess i will have to mod my bios.

Can't open my bios in Fermibioseditor, states unsupported device, it's 1.55 which supports the 500 series too.

@harrynowl

NVM managed to edit with NiBiTOR :D

Can't open my bios in Fermibioseditor, states unsupported device, it's 1.55 which supports the 500 series too.

@harrynowl

NVM managed to edit with NiBiTOR :D

Fermi bios editor is a pain, it got leaked by someone and the guy that made it was a bit upset so he just dropped the project.

1GHz should be doable, you installed an air cooler on your hydrocopper didn't you?

Fermi bios editor is a pain, it got leaked by someone and the guy that made it was a bit upset so he just dropped the project.

1GHz should be doable, you installed an air cooler on your hydrocopper didn't you?

I did yes.

I will upload a pic.