Cool computer company name

Clanscorpia

Hello,

I am planning my own computer buisness and I was wondering what you guys thought of the name Eclipse Computers? My logo idea is a circle (moon) with half of the circle (right side) having triangle sticking out like a sun drawn by a child. What do you guys think?

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Hello,

I am planning my own computer buisness and I was wondering what you guys thought of the name Eclipse Computers? My logo idea is a circle (moon) with half of the circle (right side) having triangle sticking out like a sun drawn by a child. What do you guys think?

- Person who spent past four years studying business here, do you have a business plan yet?

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Potato PC

10/10 best name ever. "This Pc runs smoothly with our custom designed 980ti PCB. The Potato cooler provides horrible cooling but an excelent snack!" :P

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

MEGA ULTRA EXTREME AWESOME AMAZING PC

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Next Step computing.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Scorpion Computers

then put a scorpion logo on each pc

- Person who spent past four years studying business here, do you have a business plan yet?

Sort of. I'm planning on running it out of my house for a little bit to get started up then getting a small shop in the downtown of my city (Peterborough Ontario) once I turn 18 then after university work at a large company like Microsoft etc while working on my company then after 4-5 years or after my company takes off I'll go full time into my company building PCs, developing programs, and eventually developing OS', microprocessors, and mobile devices. My parent and grandparents (on both sides of my family) run highly successful buisness' so they are planning on helping me out.

Spoiler

AXIOM

Sort of. I'm planning on running it out of my house for a little bit to get started up then getting a small shop in the downtown of my city (Peterborough Ontario) once I turn 18 then after university work at a large company like Microsoft etc while working on my company then after 4-5 years I'll go full time into my company building PCs, developing programs, and eventually developing OS', microprocessors, and mobile devices. My parent and grandparents (on both sides of my family) run highly successful buisness' so they are planning on helping me out.

if all that shit actually works, can i work for you

I've already planned on using Eclipse Computers for the time but I want your opinions on the name, not ideas :P. I'm planning on making most of the product names space based like Shuttle for our CPU line up.

Spoiler

AXIOM

if all that shit actually works, can i work for you

Maybe :P Can you program? and If our still interested in 6 years when I can register it than sure :P

Spoiler

AXIOM

Maybe :P Can you program? and If our still interested in 6 years when I can register it than sure :P

nah but i can do graphic design, video editing, rendering,

i can be the dennis of your company

Sort of. I'm planning on running it out of my house for a little bit to get started up then getting a small shop in the downtown of my city (Peterborough Ontario) once I turn 18 then after university work at a large company like Microsoft etc while working on my company then after 4-5 years I'll go full time into my company building PCs, developing programs, and eventually developing OS', microprocessors, and mobile devices. My parent and grandparents (on both sides of my family) run highly successful buisness' so they are planning on helping me out.

But do you have a business plan? Like your target market, advertising strategy, cogs, etc.

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

But do you have a business plan? Like your target market, advertising stradegy, cogs, etc.

My adverstising strategy will start with my city newspaper then onto google ads then whereever else I need to go to. I'm 12 and dont understand many of the aspects of buisness yet but thats why my marketing consultant "grandpa, went to school in buisness and marketing) is for. Our target market is kids, adults, and anyone that want to custimize their own tech products.

Spoiler

AXIOM

I'll type out what I'm planning for my company in a big long post

Spoiler

AXIOM

My adverstising strategy will start with my city newspaper then onto google ads then whereever else I need to go to. I'm 12 and dont understand many of the aspects of buisness yet but thats why my marketing consultant "grandpa, went to school in buisness and marketing) is for. Our target market is kids, adults, and anyone that want to custimize their own tech products.

Your target market is far too large, you'll want to narrow it down to one or two groups of people. For example my desktop computer service aims to build custom PC's for 15-18 year old gamers and 25-30 year old creative professionals in the greater Boston area.

Also, how much experience do you actually have with building computers?

I'll type out what I'm planning for my company in a big long post

What about Raptor Systems :P Put an raptor in your logo with a PC.

Currently, my main objective is to learn the buisness side of buisness and how to make the products I want to deliver. For the next 2 years our main products will be custom PC's, PC repair and phone repairs.I'm planning on offering fair prices ($10-20 for labour) based on my experience. Our slogan is probably going to be "the next generation of computing, your way" as thats what I'd like to deliver. After 2 years I'll hopefully be adept enough in programming to be able to do that for people alongside PC building, PC repairs and phone repairs bringing into our product line programs and web design. After those years I'll be old enough to get into some design classes allowing me to learn custom modding for PC's and serious programming. Adding custom modding into our product line. after 4-5 more years I'll have completed those classes and will have fully registered the company under my name  (as I am 12 right now). Before I go I'll also hire employees to run the current offices as we wont be adding anything new except requested for 4-5 years Then I'll be off to university to learn computer engineering and physics for microproccesor design and programming. I'll be running our current products for that long over my years then once I get out of university I'll completely revamp the company hiring people to expand our programming department. By that point I'd hope to have offices in all the large cities across Canada. I'll also hire people on designing computers, laptops, and game consoles fully made by use like an OEM manufacturer but still keeping our fully customizable options. After we continue on for a few more years we'll start developing phones for the market and developing major software such as OS' and other highly needed software packages such as video editing and office word. After we can afford it we'll start developing microprocessors for the market and during all the years after my university we'll also develop products that are new at the time (VR, AR). This is what I want my company to be all about. With the whole time having a focus on consumer customizability and fair pricing

Spoiler

AXIOM

Your target market is far too large, you'll want to narrow it down to one or two groups of people. For example my desktop computer service aims to build custom PC's for 15-18 year old gamers and 25-30 year old creative professionals in the greater Boston area.

Also, how much experience do you actually have with building computers?

Its mostly for people who want custom PC's tailored to thair needs but mostly 13-50 for our first few years. And I've built multiple PC's though most were from all old parts.

Spoiler

AXIOM