How to ask

Clanscorpia

I will take those words to heart :)

Its not that its the shooter I want its the strategy and planning, not mindless shooting. I mostly play strategy games in all forms so I want to try this one. And almost all my games are T. Huh, 480p blood is super realistic ESRB :P

Yea there is strategy in CS but don't expect anything too deep. In normal comp games whether you play with your friends or randoms most strats usually consist of faking a site(throwing nades and showing presence towards one site but going to the other one), a rush b cyka blyat strategy ;P, a split(long and short for example) and some other stuff but even the pro strats dont differ much to these. Of course smokes play a big role, nV is known for some cool smoke strats on inferno, Virtus Pro are good at smoking of a whole site pretty effectively, etc. but compared to strategy games you really wont find too big of strategies, just mostly these basic ones over and over again. I have 2k hours on GO and also played 1.6 and Source from time to time so feel free to ask me anything about the game

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Yea there is strategy in CS but don't expect anything too deep. In normal comp games whether you play with your friends or randoms most strats usually consist of faking a site(throwing nades and showing presence towards one site but going to the other one), a rush b cyka blyat strategy ;P, a split(long and short for example) and some other stuff but even the pro strats dont differ much to these. Of course smokes play a big role, nV is known for some cool smoke strats on inferno, Virtus Pro are good at smoking of a whole site pretty effectively, etc. but compared to strategy games you really wont find too big of strategies, just mostly these basic ones over and over again. I have 2k hours on GO and also played 1.6 and Source from time to time so feel free to ask me anything about the game

At least its a little more fast paced than a 4 hour game of Age of Empires 3 which can get pretty boring. Usually once I hit my 4.5 hour limit, the Tomminator comes in ;)

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

At least its a little more fast paced than a 4 hour game of Age of Empires 3 which can get pretty boring. Usually once I hit my 4.5 hour limit, the Tomminator comes in ;)

Man I really envy you I could never get into strategy games, I suck at them so much and I'm too lazy to learn but I can see how great they can be. I'm just too dumb for this genre I guess :P. I even got myself into MOBAs and got myself to like em a little but just cant get myself into strategy games. 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Man I really envy you I could never get into strategy games, I suck at them so much and I'm too lazy to learn but I can see how great they can be. I'm just too dumb for this genre I guess :P. I even got myself into MOBAs and got myself to like em a little but just cant get myself into strategy games. 

The AoE series is probably one of the best and most fun, even if you only play deathmatch (the best match IMO)

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0