How to ask

Clanscorpia

I'm always irritable so :P. I'm not a passive-aggresive person either unless someone is irritating me. Passive-aggresiveness would be really odd for me to be

I wasn't irritable at all 3 months ago. Trust me, avoid CS:GO for now.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

It's a game about terrorism and shooting people. Not for 12-year-olds. Period. They are extremely easy to influence in the wrong way

I'm not worried about the video games nowadays but about the television and internet in general. Facebook, twitter,...

AMD FX8350 Black OC 4.5ghz--NZXT Kraken X31--ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0--MSI R9 380 4G--Corsair RM750--Corsair 16GB Vengeance

Logitech G300--Roccat ISKU FX--Logitech Z623--HyperX Cloud II

I'm not worried about the video games nowadays but about the television and internet in general. Facebook, twitter,...

Facebook is useless.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

You've not played it nearly enough to notice. I have close to 200 hours in the game and it's already starting to have an influence, making me more irritable and passive-aggressive.

I have 513 hours of experience in Counter Strike Source and it didn't change me at all.

AMD FX8350 Black OC 4.5ghz--NZXT Kraken X31--ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0--MSI R9 380 4G--Corsair RM750--Corsair 16GB Vengeance

My Facebook is 75% family :P

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Facebook is useless.

The thing is, kids are getting influenced by that more than by video games.

I have 513 hours of experience in Counter Strike Source and it didn't change me at all.

Competitive solo queue?

It's a game about terrorism and shooting people. Not for 12-year-olds. Period. They are extremely easy to influence in the wrong way

I watch the news with my dad everyday, this doesnt seem as bad especially the fact your blowng up a 10x10 uninhabited place with no actual damage

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

The thing is, kids are getting influenced by that more than by video games.

Like all those dumb "if you dont post you will die" things? Those are for idiots. Same with those smoking tests

Spoiler

AXIOM

I watch the news with my dad everyday, this doesnt seem as bad especially the fact your blowng up a 10x10 uninhabited place with no actual damage

The fact that you still don't grasp what I mean makes me think more and more you aren't ready for it.

The fact that you still don't grasp what I mean makes me think more and more you aren't ready for it.

I do understand what you mean, but I'm saying I've already been exposed to worse from the news for 12 years

Spoiler

AXIOM

I do understand what you mean, but I'm saying I've already been exposed to worse from the news for 12 years

Okay, give me your opinion on terrorism.

Terrorism is a threat to society, but society caused it. Terrorism started because certain religions (I dont believe it is just one) didn't agree with Western philosophies and they believe the West is trying to remove minorities. There religion believe certain things that cause people to do things that they think is right from their religious standpoint I'm Atheist and don't believe in that so I don't understand what goes through their heads but even if religion is human right, if that religion involves killing inoccent people and denying its followers human rights it needs to be stopped. Without these religions, terrorism could be stopped for the most part but it will always be there as someone will always be offended from someone else. I believe it is not the persons fault, but the religions

Spoiler

AXIOM

Okay, give me your opinion on terrorism.

Mature enough for you?

Spoiler

AXIOM

Terrorism is a threat to society, but society caused it. Terrorism started because certain religions (I dont believe it is just one) didn't agree with Western philosophies and they believe the West is trying to remove minorities. There religion believe certain things that cause people to do things that they think is right from their religious standpoint I'm Atheist and don't believe in that so I don't understand what goes through their heads but even if religion is human right, if that religion involves killing inoccent people and denying its followers human rights it needs to be stopped. Without these religions, terrorism could be stopped for the most part but it will always be there as someone will always be offended from someone else. I believe it is not the persons fault, but the religions

It's not entirely religion. It's actually physics. As Newton said:

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Most of the terrorism is simply a reaction to bad decisions regarding third world countries. Why do you think the US is a prime target? Their constant interference in foreign affairs through military intervention. The more you try to "fix" other people's problems, the worse it gets. Interfering in a country's internal affairs is unacceptable yet the US did it. This video is worth a watch.

You have weird parents, i played MW2 when i was 9 and World at War when i was 9 also, that my friend gave me cracked(last cod i played)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Most of the terrorism is simply a reaction to bad decisions regarding third world countries. Why do you think the US is a prime target? Their constant interference in foreign affairs through military intervention. The more you try to "fix" other people's problems, the worse it gets. Interfering in a country's internal affairs is unacceptable yet the US did it. This video is worth a watch.

Thats quite an interesting way of looking at it

Spoiler

AXIOM

Thats quite an interesting way of looking at it

The world is very rarely black and white. I honestly stopped viewing any form of news broadcasts simply because they taint my view and poison my thoughts and force me to look at certain things from their desired angle rather than objectively. If you really want to prove yourself mature, develop your own opinion about things and NEVER rely on others' opinions to shift yours.

My parents used to be the same but then I got some T rated games and started playing M rated shooter games as well. It's really cool playing all these games at first when you are finally allowed to, but later on you will find out all the MP M rated shooters are the same(except a few different ones) and the magic will wear off. There are many other, better games out there to enjoy with not as much violence, so dont let it put you down even if your parents dont let you play CS or any other M rated game yet

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

The world is very rarely black and white. I honestly stopped viewing any form of news broadcasts simply because they taint my view and poison my thoughts and force me to look at certain things from their desired angle rather than objectively. If you really want to prove yourself mature, develop your own opinion about things and NEVER rely on others' opinions to shift yours.

I will take those words to heart :)

My parents used to be the same but then I got some T rated games and started playing M rated shooter games as well. It's really cool playing all these games at first when you are finally allowed to, but later on you will find out all the MP M rated shooters are the same(except a few different ones) and the magic will wear off. There are many other, better games out there to enjoy with not as much violence, so dont let it put you down even if your parents dont let you play CS or any other M rated game yet

Its not that its the shooter I want its the strategy and planning, not mindless shooting. I mostly play strategy games in all forms so I want to try this one. And almost all my games are T. Huh, 480p blood is super realistic ESRB :P

Spoiler

AXIOM

you gotta go in there room in the middle of the night and ask them then

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

go outside kid

I do, computers and games are my hobbies (and my job)

Spoiler

AXIOM

I build PC's for people in my spare time. My first customer was my Granny but hey, what buisness doesnt start with family? I also do computer repairs so now our friend asked me to remove the HDD in his laptop. I'm also now installing a security camera for my grandpas butcher shop for his production room to show people upstairs how their meat is made. I also work at his store for my main job. Once I get more experience I plan to advertise and start building a company.

Spoiler

AXIOM

It's not actually physics, it just follows one physics principle. That does not make it physics.