Post your OCD-grade desk cable management

Sunshine1868

Post picture of your OCD-grade desk cable management. Lets see some pretty pictures here!

ESXi SysAdmin

I have more cores/threads than you...and I use them all

You wouldn't wanna see mine...

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?

Power strip screwed to the underside of the desk, leaving only the power cord for that and an Ethernet cable as the visible cables coming from the desk

015.jpg

Power strip screwed to the underside of the desk, leaving only the power cord for that and an Ethernet cable as the visible cables coming from the desk

~snip~

well, so far you've got the prettiest here  :D

ESXi SysAdmin

I have more cores/threads than you...and I use them all

well, so far you've got the prettiest here  :D

Doesn't take much on this forum ;)

I'm sure someone will come in with their ballin' ass cable management soon enough

soon i will continue cleaning my room, might post some pics after the cable management is finished

We've now got three different subjects going on, an Asian fox and motorbike fetish, two guys talking about Norway invasions and then some other people talking about body building... This thread is turning into a free for all fetish infested Norwegian circle jerk.

015.jpg

You sir... Can I hire you?

You sir... Can I hire you?

You can simply not afford my rates ;)

Why does everybody have such clean desks... mine is just a complete mess :(

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

hi first off  I have OCD and am compelled to state that"OCD" is not an adjective; and more to the point, it is not a synonym for fastidiousor anal-retentive.

I  know this is used lightly i a topic description so I will try not to sound pretentious but it is being misused, I personally dont cable manage  because it becomes distressful I just try to keep it from being a hazard

WP_20151231_18_25_24_Pro_1.jpg

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |