The Asiimov Watercooled Enthoo Evolv Build Log (Phase: everything ordered) Barrow fittings arrived

Yeater

The Asiimov Build Log:
Hey Guys I wanted to introduce you to my watercooling upgrade :).
I am 15 atm and looking forward to this big project.

I actually work as a IT apprentice and earn some money myself.

Also i got some left over money from my Conformation (church stuff)
and christmas didnt hurt this project either ;) .

The old rig:
First off im gonna upgrade this baby

For a more detailed look at this rig with some specs: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/328038-the-first-time-watercooled-computer/.
Dont talk about the tube yes i know :P .
This picture shows my rig with a 670 but it it actually already has one 980ti.
CxfeFbD.jpg

The plan:
Im gonna upgrade my liquid cooling. My 980tis and my 4790k (4.8 ghz) will be watercooled using 3 radiators.
All the visible tubes will be hardlined. The color scheme im looking at is white with orange and some black.

986utU7.png

I got the inspiration from the famous "Asiimov" skin in CSGO
maxresdefault.jpg
I will paint the motherboard to make it fit and also my RAM orange because blue wont fit the build.

I am ordering some parts at the moment and still planing because my case is small and everything needs to fit.
I even need to mount my loud HDD to the backpanel because theres no space. The ordering process will finish in the coming weeks.

All my fittings will be from barrow to be exactly from this shop: Zheng Hong Tong.

Parts:
Green: i own these parts
Red: i dont have these parts
Blue: i have ordered these parts

Hardware:
  • CPU: Intel 4790K at 4.80 ghz
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti SSC ACX 2.0+
  • EVGA GTX 980 Ti SSC ACX 2.0+
  • PSU: EVGA Supernova 850 G2
  • MOBO: Asus z97 Gryphon Armor Edition
  • RAM: 4x 4 GB Kingston 1600 mhz
  • HDD: 1.5 TB WD Black
  • SSD: 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo
  • Fans: 4x Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS PWM
  • Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B14-PS PWM
  • Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv
  • SLI: EVGA Pro V2 SLI-Bridge (2-Way) short

Liquid cooling:

• CPU Waterblock: EK Supremacy Evo
  • GPU Waterblocks: 2x EK FC Titan X - Nickel (Original CSQ)
  • GPU Backplates: 2x EK-FC Titan X Backplate - Black
  • Pump: Alphacool D5 PWM
  • Reservoir: XSPC Acrylic Tank Reservoir for Laing D5
  • Radiators: Alphacool NexXxos XT45 Full Copper 240 mm
  • Alphacool NexXxos UT60 Full Copper 240 mm
  • Alphacool NexXxos UT45 Full Copper 140mm
  • Coolant: 2x EK Ekoolant Pastel ORANGE
  • Tubes: 5x EK-HD PETG Tube 12/16 500mm (2pcs)
  • PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT 12,7/9,5mm - Crystal Clear RETAIL 3m
  • Tube Kit: EK-HD Tube D.I.Y Kit 10&12mm
  • Badges: EK-Badge Orange (5 pcs)

Mods:
Motherboard: My grand dad will paint the Gryphon white and maybe and some orange accent

Pandoras purple box
r8Bcec9.jpg

He did my moped it even looks better in proper light.
eZdJlV6.jpg

Need Help:
If you find any gramatical errors please write me pm i dont want this thread to be full of error correction :D .

Updates:

Thanks for reading my post hope you will enjoy this project leave your thoughts and suggestions as comments.

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

Reserved final pics

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

I don't know if this is the final thread for this, but be careful of how many threads you create on this. We don't want 10 threads of the same type being created.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I don't know if this is the final thread for this, but be careful of how many threads you create on this. We don't want 10 threads of the same type being created.

i already made a report to delete my old thread

and this is the final thread :)

That is going to be one hell of a paint job with that picture, can't wait for the final update :)

My grand dad does painting as a job. He did a awesome job on my moped.

It even looks better in proper light

eZdJlV6.jpg

Someone's got a lot of spare time and money.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Someone's got a lot of spare time and money.

;) no not really i need to work 8+ hours a day 5 days a week (holidays atm).

Ive been saving up money half a year and swiss people are pretty wealthy  :).

Nice.

I see you are from Swiss, from where are you exactly? I used to live in Aargau :D

Pretty cold there :P

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Nice.

I see you are from Swiss, from where are you exactly? I used to live in Aargau :D

Pretty cold there :P

Im from St.Gallen, well this is a pretty hot year ;) .

Update 1:
 So today my second EVGA 980ti SC+, G2 850 and my B14-PS from Noiseblocker arrived.

07RRTcy.jpg

whu07tR.jpg

XdLeXQC.jpg

aqkov1w.jpg

giphy.gif

H7g3BOA.jpg

zy3Bonl.jpg

gJaFWdI.jpg

QGJ6ihm.jpg

rwwEGjU.jpg

IwBm7Ug.jpg

T8zY0SY.jpg

jKqUZyW.jpg

clKoGln.jpg

QZGsStG.jpg

7bKsWsh.jpg

Updated Hardware:

• GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti SSC ACX 2.0+
  • EVGA GTX 980 Ti SSC ACX 2.0+
  • PSU: EVGA Supernova 850 G2
  • Fans: Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B14-PS PWM

Today i will rip out my old watercooling setup and get my NH-D14 back in.

I need to measure my pump and reservoir combo and its just easier with aircooling atm.

My new 980 ti will also be placed in my new rig and i will need to test that sucker.

On sunday i will probably order all the new watercooling gear.

Hope you guys enjoyed my first update cheers.

Damn I just read through the introduction and I realized how old you are. I'm getting more and more jealous every fricken day :(

Anyway I'm looking forward to how this turns out.

I heard stuff is crazy expensive in australia.

Awesome!

With the Motherboard's thermal armour, are you going to paint on the diagonal orange parts etc?

If so, do them all at the same angle, (in case you didn't know) its how the guy designed the Asiimov Guns.

Also I think it would be awesome if you added some orange accents to the outside of the case :D

But really, Just an Idea.

I hope this goes well, I cant wait to see it come together :D

Spoiler

Awesome!

With the Motherboard's thermal armour, are you going to paint on the diagonal orange parts etc?

If so, do them all at the same angle, (in case you didn't know) its how the guy designed the Asiimov Guns.

Also I think it would be awesome if you added some orange accents to the outside of the case :D

But really, Just an Idea.

I hope this goes well, I cant wait to see it come together :D

Im still planing on the paint for the motherboard not to sure.

Thanks for the video.

Ill think about the case idea :) .

Im still planing on the paint for the motherboard not to sure.

Thanks for the video.

Ill think about the case idea :) .

Awesome :D

Spoiler

Update 2:
So what would you do if you get a brand new 980 ti, well put in your computer.

I will put some watercooling back in as soon as i have my new gear.

QZnX5SJ.jpg

This is my old rig.
xqKtfEB.jpg
ZBTl4hS.jpg
All striped down.
8ZDBibd.jpg
Lets clean that cpu.
bt8did5.jpg
Sli test fit thiss looks awesome.
5VRLIRg.jpg
I will add the watercooling back as soon as i got my new gear.
xLa44Do.jpg
The NH-D14 fited like a glove still so ugly.
jjhCMI4.jpgNot my best job but as temporary good enough.
VVAWHoB.jpg
Hiding the cables even tho these look pretty nice.
QZnX5SJ.jpgNow i got it back in its spot.
za67C65.jpg
All closed up and ready to rock
54un5oE.jpg

In the third update ill have my fans configured, also my gpus will need some oc love.

xBYe5T2.png
I hope i can improve this score, watercooling will defently help.

Thanks for reading I hope it wasnt to many pictures.
Cheers

intresting...iam gonna build a cyrex version. :P

keep it up bro !!

Just wondering, Isnt cyrex Just basically going to be Black and red? xD

Spoiler

Just wondering, Isnt cyrex Just basically going to be Black and red? xD

all about them shapes (maybe)  ;) .

intresting...iam gonna build a cyrex version. :P

keep it up bro !!

Thanks

Update 3:

Today i ordered all my gear im exited i hope aliexpress wont take to long  ^_^ .

Do any of you have experience with Barrow fittings and the Zheng Hong Tong shop leave them down below.

Cant wait to get my stuff this will be awesome but from what i heard it will take about a month for my fittings to get here.

niZbKz9.png

JGwipSG.png

Updated Liquid cooling:

• CPU Waterblock: EK Supremacy Evo
  • GPU Waterblocks: 2x EK FC Titan X - Nickel (Original CSQ)
  • GPU Backplates: 2x EK-FC Titan X Backplate - Black
  • Pump: Alphacool D5 PWM
  • Reservoir: XSPC Acrylic Tank Reservoir for Laing D5
  • Radiators: Alphacool NexXxos XT45 Full Copper 240 mm
  • Coolant: 2x EK Ekoolant Pastel ORANGE
  • Tubes: 5x EK-HD PETG Tube 10/12 500mm (2pcs)
  • Tube Kit: EK-HD Tube D.I.Y Kit 10&12mm
  • Badges: EK-Badge Orange (5 pcs)
Have a nice day for me tommorow work begins again holiday over cheers :) .

Update 3:

Today i ordered all my gear im exited i hope aliexpress wont take to long  ^_^ .

Do any of you have experience with Barrow fittings and the Zheng Hong Tong shop leave them down below.

Cant wait to get my stuff this will be awesome but from what i heard it will take about a month for my fittings to get here.

niZbKz9.png

JGwipSG.png

Updated Liquid cooling:

• CPU Waterblock: EK Supremacy Evo
  • GPU Waterblocks: 2x EK FC Titan X - Nickel (Original CSQ)
  • GPU Backplates: 2x EK-FC Titan X Backplate - Black
  • Pump: Alphacool D5 PWM
  • Reservoir: XSPC Acrylic Tank Reservoir for Laing D5
  • Radiators: Alphacool NexXxos XT45 Full Copper 240 mm
  • Coolant: 2x EK Ekoolant Pastel ORANGE
  • Tubes: 5x EK-HD PETG Tube 10/12 500mm (2pcs)
  • Tube Kit: EK-HD Tube D.I.Y Kit 10&12mm
  • Badges: EK-Badge Orange (5 pcs)
Have a nice day for me tommorow work begins again holiday over cheers :) .

You must do well in Germany right? In 15yo own 2x 980ti? In my country is 980ti around 800$. That is as much as my build  <_<

But the build will be great!

You must do well in Germany right? In 15yo own 2x 980ti? In my country is 980ti around 800$. That is as much as my build <_<

But the build will be great!

Im actually from Switzerland.

Thanks from where are you.

Im actually from Switzerland.

Thanks from where are you.

Czech republic support :)