Can someone explain to me the G Wagon love/hype

Can someone explain to me why this SUV has so much hype? Besides the fact that alot of rich people drive it? 

Just get an escalade if you want a blingmobile more luxury, more seats,and cheaper.

2014-G-CLASS-SUV-GALLERY-001-GOE-D.jpg

2014-G-CLASS-SUV-GALLERY-003-GOE-D.jpg

Because it's beautiful...duh?

Honestly though that's like asking why people like blondes as opposed to brunettes, black socks as opposed to white socks, etc.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

The older ones were really good. (Some are used by various armies. Including the swedish army)

The newer ones are popular because they are expensive mercs i guess.  (The 6x6 is pretty badass though)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

because the AMG model is ridiculous. 550 hp in a truck that is a box. pretty dope.

because the AMG model is ridiculous. 550 hp in a truck that is a box. pretty dope.

Too bad within a year or two It'll get beaten by the model X and Bentayga

This is more my style:

Koenigsegg-Regera_2015_1280x960_wallpape

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Too bad within a year or two It'll get beaten by the model X and Bentayga

honestly I don't give a shit if some cars make more power than others. there  are a lot of cars that aren't as great  performance wise but I think are way better than a lot of other cars. I'd rather take an AE 86 over an frs because of what it means to me, despite the fact that the older car is worse at being a sports car.  Cars don't have to be the best at what their purpose is for people to appreciate them. Just my two cents 

This is more my style:

Koenigsegg-Regera_2015_1280x960_wallpape

I still don't have a good understanding of how the transmission in that car works. I've also never seen any koenigsegg  in real life

honestly I don't give a shit if some cars make more power than others. there  are a lot of cars that aren't as great  performance wise but I think are way better than a lot of other cars. I'd rather take an AE 86 over an frs because of what it means to me, despite the fact that the older car is worse at being a sports car.  Cars don't have to be the best at what their purpose is for people to appreciate them. Just my two cents 

I wish I can say people buy this for a modern old school feeling yet. It seems like there now considered rapper cars.

I still don't have a good understanding of how the transmission in that car works. I've also never seen any koenigsegg  in real life

There not legal in the US

There not legal in the US

well they are in canada. I've seem moderately high dollar cars i8, gallardo, huracan, etc etc. but nothing even close to a veyron or any koenigsegg car.

well they are in canada. I've seem moderately high dollar cars i8, gallardo, huracan, etc etc. but nothing even close to a veyron or any koenigsegg car.

LOL the most expensive car I've seen was a 458 for 1/2 a second on the freeway.

Because it's beautiful...duh?

Honestly though that's like asking why people like blondes as opposed to brunettes, black socks as opposed to white socks, etc.

But brunettes are often more attractive to me... Red heads at the top of course.

I wish I can say people buy this for a modern old school feeling yet. It seems like there now considered rapper cars.

Any high dollar car can be considered a rapper car. lambos, ferraris, that one maybach from that jayz video that was hacked to bare chassis. Rich people like rich people things, no need to consider any car to not be sophisticated or a work of art simply because a small minority drives it. 

LOL the most expensive car I've seen was a 458 for 1/2 a second on the freeway.

I get way more excited if I see a supra or an R34.  

But brunettes are often more attractive to me... Red heads at the top of course.

That has no relevancy to the thread or the point I was making tbh

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

That has no relevancy to the thread or the point I was making tbh

Be that way then. -_-

It's almost legendary. The design of it didnt change because it didn't even have to, its timeless. Like rolls Royce, they don't change the design often cuz they don't need to. And the car is a good offroader. Rich ppl buy it to I guess kinda stand out?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

It's almost legendary. The design of it didnt change because it didn't even have to, its timeless. Like rolls Royce, they don't change the design often cuz they don't need to. And the car is a good offroader. Rich ppl buy it to I guess kinda stand out?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!