Horrible experience with dbrand

I ordered a dbrand skin for my phone back in November.

When I went to check out I saw that their shipping did not support two line addresses. I was angry, but still wanted the skin so had it sent to my parents house since I would be home for the holidays. I also would have to pay $10 just for tracking! Highway robbery!

I still bought the skin without tracking of course because that is an insanely high price for something that should just come default.

I arrived for the holidays to find that no package arrived. Four weeks after ordering I emailed dbrand about the issue and I have not received a reply. I understand that it is the Christmas season but it should not take a week to even send and automated reply.

I was told that dbrand skins are amazing and their customer service is comparable to Amazon, but I have not seen it.

Linus, how can you support a company with this terrible of service?

Their shipping is notoriously slow mainly because they use regular mail to deliver their skins. And their customer service is not terrible, just slowish. Once they answer you everything will be sorted out. Keep in mind they're not a huge company so customer service is a bit trickier, especially during high-demand seasons. 

Out of curiosity, which skin did u order :P

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

I'm in America and I've only had a slight issue with them on one order, and it was because I placed an order around Thanksgiving time and they were backed up with tons of orders for the Nexus 5X (I was ordering a skin for my Moto X at the time), which they were finally able to ship out; I sent them an email asking if there was anything we could do to get it moving along since my order wasn't even processed yet, and they replied that they were backed up because the shipping company they usually ship through were giving them issues, so they hand delivered them to one of the Canadian post offices with huge bags to get all of the orders out, apparently. Understandable I guess, I just wish they had some sort of deal with a Canadian shipping office so this doesn't happen.

When I got my Nexus 5X on December 22nd, I placed an order for a Nexus 5X skin package the next day. It was processed the day after Christmas. It just got here today and I'm fine with the timing. The skin quality is fine and they have excellent instructional videos for each application.

tl;dr I ordered from them twice recently with a minor hiccup on one order but it was worked out. Would recommend.

Wow I'm surprised the ads were even convincing anyone to even check their website let alone buy one of their products xD

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the skins for my pebble watch and they came less than a week. They were easy to install and I had no problems whatsoever.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

I would use a d-brand skin on my next phone as long as it wasn't hideous .To me it seems like a decent alternative to a case. 

I'm in America and I've only had a slight issue with them on one order, and it was because I placed an order around Thanksgiving time and they were backed up with tons of orders for the Nexus 5X (I was ordering a skin for my Moto X at the time), which they were finally able to ship out; I sent them an email asking if there was anything we could do to get it moving along since my order wasn't even processed yet, and they replied that they were backed up because the shipping company they usually ship through were giving them issues, so they hand delivered them to one of the Canadian post offices with huge bags to get all of the orders out, apparently. Understandable I guess, I just wish they had some sort of deal with a Canadian shipping office so this doesn't happen.

When I got my Nexus 5X on December 22nd, I placed an order for a Nexus 5X skin package the next day. It was processed the day after Christmas. It just got here today and I'm fine with the timing. The skin quality is fine and they have excellent instructional videos for each application.

tl;dr I ordered from them twice recently with a minor hiccup on one order but it was worked out. Would recommend.

Had the same issue with my G4 skin. Took about two months to show up, but it was worth it in the end

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

Even if mailed by regular mail it shouldn't take months. That has to be production time. Canada Post is is the worse thing ever, I am pretty sure sled dogs are used. Its like shipping things to and from Alaska, If it aint air delivered that crap gonna sit a week on a barge or until it is full.