Where is a good website to buy anime?

Zohan2000

Hi, i wanna buy some anime DVDs to watch but got no idea where to find a good website that posts internationally, has good prices and a wide assortment of things to buy, did look at amazon but im hoping theres something else with better shipping times, i would watch it online on crunchyroll but they dont have a good collection and some of the content is also blocked for copyright reasons which suck, any help here would be awesome, thanks for reading

Crunchyroll :D

I never watched anime, just heard Linus advertise that one

Crunchyrolls great.

... and kissanime is free, but its kind of a legal grey-area.

- snip-

sadly crunchyroll isnt great for me, the store on it is small and doesnt have that much, i would watch anime on crunchyroll but my internet connection is bad and will take hours to load up a few episodes and the collection isnt that great

piratebay 

no need to buy it then :P

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

@TheProfosist probably knows a good place to order from...

Otherwise amazon is probably an option.

only problem with getting them from amazon is region coding :/

Hi, i wanna buy some anime DVDs to watch but got no idea where to find a good website that posts internationally, has good prices and a wide assortment of things to buy, did look at amazon but im hoping theres something else with better shipping times, i would watch it online on crunchyroll but they dont have a good collection and some of the content is also blocked for copyright reasons which suck, any help here would be awesome, thanks for reading

Funimation, Crunchyroll and i think TokyoOtakuMode

You can use a VPN to get around the crunchyroll geo restrictions (video quality should adjust for your connection speed, so as long as you can stream low quality video it should work), but there are other local streaming options like animelab from madman that you can use.

For purchasing physical discs, you can again go to the distributors since most of them run their own stores or you can go to JB Hi-Fi (or whatever it's called) although I won't mention some Aussie online stores since I can't remember which of the few I'm aware of are still trading.

If you want to get series that aren't available in Australia, then Rightstuf is your best bet for US releases and sites like yesasia and play-asia should be good for Japanese releases (just be careful when it comes to region locking since nearly all (I know one of the newer companies on the block in the US don't region lock their DVDs) DVDs are region locked in the US and all Japanese releases are region locked, and the same is true for blu-rays although no Japanese release is region locked but at the beginning of 2015 one US distributor started using geo locking so in that case if the country code of the player wasn't set to the USA then it would flat out not play (although before that about 99% of that distributors releases could be played on any region player as you could still access title selection from the region locking message).