looking for some people to PC game with!

Mpeterson96

I recently built myself a new pc and none of my friends have one.. they are all console gamers and dont see the point in spending 600+ to "play the same games but with a keyboard and mouse",

is there anyone on the forums that wants to just hang out and play some games?

these are the games I have, http://gyazo.com/83f124d29274855a13126087ae487da6.png?1361335284

http://gyazo.com/3d6f16a42ab1dc9caeec2ff7109ac0e6.png?1361335301

and my steam name is Mpeterson96

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mpeterson96/

and any time you guys want to just shoot me a message and we can play!

Friend invite sent, wouldn't mind playing some Blop 2 with someone other than randoms once in a while. There is also a LTT Steam group out there. Only 73 members at the moment but the more the merrier.

Damn son that is a lot of games, I've been saving my money for Linux games so my list is quite small except for some of my older windows purchases. I have been playing planetside 2 lately though and it has def grown on me. If you wanna play that you can friend me or w/e my name is BigRodTodd.

friend request accepted! id love to play some black ops 2, :D

yea that is a TON of games, I bought 3 humble bundles that had a lot of games, Nothing came up for BigRodTodd,, just shoot me a request?

and id like to play planet side, I havent played more than a few minutes!

Friend invite sent! :) I'd love to play some blops 2 with friends rather than randoms, I'll give you a shoutout when playing.

P.S lately it's been a pain getting into lobbies, it'll just say "synchronizing game 0 out of.." and it could go like that for ages.. I wasn't able to join league play ever..

Coolermaster HAF 912 advanced | i5 3570k @ 4.2ghz | MSI gtx 660ti pe oc | Gygabite z77x-d3h | 8GB g.skill ripjaws| Samsung 830 ssd  | Seasonic m12II 620w

Corsair M45 mouse | Corsair K65 Keyboard | LG 27EA33V 27' ips| 

•  

If that is the same name you use on Planetside 2 then expect an invite today. And if you get a chance go and download TeamSpeak 3, it's free and we have our own channel that way we can coordinate and stuffffff without anyone the wieser :) My name on Steam is -MDG-ElegantMess, and Planetside 2 is just ElegantMess. Happy Hunting !

99% of my games and such are mpeterson96

feel free to invite me anytime, You will have to tell me which side to join, I'm a noob at planet side haha