Minecraft anyone?

Brennan Price

I don't want to discuss your age, but if you are under the age of 16, that last bullet applies regardless if it's you or someone else.

ok, well it is nice to know, you are a really good mod. In a lot of respect I wish I'd know about the privacy stuff earlier.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

I don't care all I do is pay the cash my admin does the rest. I don't host it either

You'll be fine posting the IP.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

ok, well it is nice to know, you are a really good mod. In a lot of respect I wish I'd know about the privacy stuff earlier.

To answer your previous question, sure I'll play MC with you.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

To answer your previous question, sure I'll play MC with you.

yay!! Since you can see my skype on my profile, you may as well just find me instead.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

yay!! Since you can see my skype on my profile, you may as well just find me instead.

Would you prefer using Skype or does Steam chat work too?

Would you prefer using Skype or does Steam chat work too?

does steam chat allow you to talk through mic?

My Rig:

does steam chat allow you to talk through mic?

Yup.

Yup.

you will have to show me how to do that but sure, I can do that. Also, I suppose I can say the same thing about you findong me cuz I have both on my profile.

My Rig:

you will have to show me how to do that but sure, I can do that.

One possible limitation is I think it's one-on-one only.

Never mind. You can have group chat.

One possible limitation is I think it's one-on-one only.

meh, I was only really looking to talk to one person anyways. (I am lonely)

My Rig:

meh, I was only really looking to talk to one person anyways. (I am lonely)

Fair enough.

im decent at building, i do however take a lot of inspiration from bdoubleo100 and other minecrafters so there are a few similarities.

(EDIT: forgot my minecraft pasword)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

MCPE or real MC?

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

Seems like we have rather different views on Minecraft building. One of my creations:

Here's my house on FTB: Infinity! :) I'm making a spoiler (all pictures are full-size, so it's big pictures) I don't play much vanilla, I find it boring after a while.

@Brennan_Price

Let's start with the outside! It's super boring, and there's a big hole in the mountain because of a failed nuclear reactor.

VFsjTu7.png

Okay, this is the living room. Messy chest layout, but I remember which is which.

L9XFA1o.png

This tiny hallway only has two doors, leading to my house's two other rooms.

padIfdn.png

This is my smeltery room, for Tinker's Construct.

BMGEWxb.png

And the best room in the house! My machine room. There's a few extra macerators on the right side, I don't use those much.

cLQkvL8.png

All these machines are powered by my solar cell, going into an MFE.

xQkwHoz.png

THIS is what I get in Minecraft, instead of fancy houses. Yes, that's three stacks of legit diamonds.

7ZaAlTe.png

6jEwunB.png

I usually mine all of my resources, but a bit were mined by this quarry.

1xDZ6MC.png

After that one finished, I made this quarry:

yYR4XlI.png

Powered by this:

kvU4vxV.png

And that's the majority of my Mincraft houses. Very functional, not very pretty.

I used to be quite active here.

[removed]

How long did it take you to build that?

How long did it take you to build that?

Uhhh... A week, I think. My mining trips last about 2 hours, and the macerators double my ingot count.

All the fancy stone is quartz, but not Vanilla MC quartz. The ceiling and floors are cobblestone bricks (it's a mod.) These rooms don't take much to dig out. Each room takes about 20 minutes to half an hour to dig and replace the walls and ceilings, depending on if I'm doing something else at the time. Filling the machine room with machines took a few days, since I only added machines when I needed them to craft a new item.

I haven't played on the world in forever, though. I just loaded it up to show you my standard MC house. Usually it's not in the side of a mountain, like this one.

Uhhh... A week, I think. My mining trips last about 2 hours, and the macerators double my ingot count.

All the fancy stone is quartz, but not Vanilla MC quartz. The ceiling and floors are cobblestone bricks (it's a mod.) These rooms don't take much to dig out. Each room takes about 20 minutes to half an hour to dig and replace the walls and ceilings, depending on if I'm doing something else at the time. Filling the machine room with machines took a few days, since I only added machines when I needed them to craft a new item.

It's impressive.

It's impressive.

Thank you!

I personally think the only impressive things are the materials I dig up. Again, most of my MC time is either upgrading my gear or mining. I do explore, but it's only to find better caves.

Huh, that's the same thing I do in Fallout. Just get better stuff until I'm OP then start all over again.

All of my tools are electric, and upgraded to diamond level. So, they mine everything super quickly. They also don't break, they just need to be recharged, and my armor charges them, and I only need to recharge my armor once every ten MC days or so depending on what I'm doing. Also, all the flying pictures were taken not in creative mode, but with a jetpack on hover mode.

Mods help, they don't mine or build for me, but they help.

I would show you a Vanilla world, but I haven't made any right now. I deleted them all when I moved MC off of my boot drive.

MCPE or real MC?

real mc

My Rig:

Here's my house on FTB: Infinity! :) I'm making a spoiler (all pictures are full-size, so it's big pictures) I don't play much vanilla, I find it boring after a while.

@Brennan_Price

Let's start with the outside! It's super boring, and there's a big hole in the mountain because of a failed nuclear reactor.

VFsjTu7.png

Okay, this is the living room. Messy chest layout, but I remember which is which.

L9XFA1o.png

This tiny hallway only has two doors, leading to my house's two other rooms.

padIfdn.png

This is my smeltery room, for Tinker's Construct.

BMGEWxb.png

And the best room in the house! My machine room. There's a few extra macerators on the right side, I don't use those much.

cLQkvL8.png

All these machines are powered by my solar cell, going into an MFE.

xQkwHoz.png

THIS is what I get in Minecraft, instead of fancy houses. Yes, that's three stacks of legit diamonds.

7ZaAlTe.png

6jEwunB.png

I usually mine all of my resources, but a bit were mined by this quarry.

1xDZ6MC.png

After that one finished, I made this quarry:

yYR4XlI.png