Help me and my friend!!?!?!?!?

skljom

He got some old dual core prescott CPU, with 1024 old HD4350 GPU and 1024 MB of ram. His pc is Hp compaq I think. It is branded. And the issue is, when he formated the PC he lost microphone. We can't hear him on the teamspeak and he can hearhimself talking. On the front he got red and green jack, while behind he got blue and green jack. Microphone works when it is in the Blue jack but we can hardly hear him, like HARDLY. And the real problem is he is running winxp which is for audio very bad, I can't even set up proper stuff on audio panel. He got latest drivers and all but microphone in front jack won't work. It was working before he formated pc. Please help somehow, I will be here answering all stuff fast.

Hoe Hoe Hoe and a bottle of RAM © Gankplank

Is a cable connecting the mobo to the front panel loose?

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Time to upgrade maybe? Like Sabot said, It could be the Front panel. Otherwise its driver related.

\

Time to upgrade maybe? Like Sabot said, It could be the Front panel. Otherwise its driver related.

we tried all drivers, but he didn't even move his PC, like not at all, just inserted cd and formated :S

will check for that

but he can hear himself talking, so that prooves that microphone is working together with jack.

Wait, you have friends?

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

If it's an OEM PC (ie, HP, Dell, etc) then there's probably some special drivers you're missing, and it's not likely they're all available on the manufacturer's website. I can't even find all the drivers for my not-so-old Win7 HP laptop. Throw a cheap soundcard in there and connect the front panel to that.

but he can hear himself talking, so that prooves that microphone is working together with jack.

Could it be some setting, such as mic sensitivity? or steam mic volume?

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd