Basic Computer Build (For Movies and Light Gaming)

Quetz

Hello everyone! I just built my first PC and I decided to build another one meant for streaming and possibly light gaming.I prefer AMD since they are cheaper but if you cant find all of these parts for the same price with an intel processor please reccomend it. The main reason I am building this is because I am sick of needing to pay to stream my movies to my Xbox One, Apple TV, and such (Plex). I just want an easy way to play my movies.

Here are the specs:

Processor: AMD FX-4350 Vishera Quad-Core 4.2 GHz

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 6.0) AM3+ AMD 760G + SB710 USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD

Cooler: Stock (Please recommend one that will fit in this PC since it may get hot)

GPU: MSI GeForc​e GT 730 (2GB)

Case: Silverstone ML04B HTPC Case

PSU: Corsair CX 430W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

Memory: Using compatible RAM DDR3 from my dad's dell PC that is about 3 years old (upgraded it to 16GB and took the leftover ram) x4 2GB.

Storage: Crucial 64GB SSD (OS)

Fujitsu 120GB HDD (Movies/Games)     I already have these.

Fan (Putting on the right side near CPU): Vantec Stealth 80mm Double Ball Bearing Silent Case Fan - Model SF8025L

Disk Drive: LG Black Blu-ray Disc Drive SATA Model UH12NS30 - OEM

What do you think?

Thanks again!

That reminds me, whats the best networking card for this? I forgot to ask.

Well what do you mean by "light gaming" do you mean you rarely play, or you play games that are let's say a bit more on the low tech side? 

Even if you play rarely, if all you ever play is Witcher 3 on Ultra then obviously you would need different hardware then let's say, you play minecraft every now and then. 

Well what do you mean by "light gaming" do you mean you rarely play, or you play games that are let's say a bit more on the low tech side? 

Even if you play rarely, if all you ever play is Witcher 3 on Ultra then obviously you would need different hardware then let's say, you play minecraft every now and then. 

Probably older games such as Lego Star Wars or Sims 2.

Do you plan on saving movies to the hdd or streaming

I'll stream using YouTube/Hulu/Netflix.

I download all of my movies.

That reminds me, whats the best networking card for this? I forgot to ask.