Is it possible?

CJChua

Is it possible to find a job without grades or with some very bad grades? Just asking for fun

yeah

mcdonalds

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

As long as you're not picky and willing to work hard, yeah you can find a job, and possibly a decent paying one.

But again, you best not be picky and you got to be willing to bust your ass in some cases (especially starting out).

Grades don't matter for entry level jobs. As long as you have a car and you don't act stupid at an interview you'll get hired on the spot.

For entry level career jobs, being in college or having some is better than none. HS Diploma is required almost always. You actually need to try at the interview to show yourself off, maybe they'll call you back.

For real career jobs, you'll need experience, a Associates/Bachelors depending on how specialized you position is, and you pretty much have you be the best you can be to even get considered for a final interview.

Spoiler

i guess being a savage is allowed

srsly

one of my teachers had a highschool friend who started at mcdonals

worked their way up and after like 10 or 15 years or something now they are a manager for an entire region of mcdonalds, so like in charge of many stores

making good money

but of course, that took a lot of time and work

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

srsly

one of my teachers had a highschool friend who started at mcdonals

worked their way up and after like 10 or 15 years or something now they are a manager for an entire region of mcdonalds, so like in charge of many stores

making good money

but of course, that took a lot of time and work

well damn

gotta give that friend some credit

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Entry level, is building computers at computer shop count?

Entry level, is building computers at computer shop count?

Better work on those grades, and even an associates in something tech related would help make you much more desirable as an employee in a tech related field.

Better work on those grades, and even an associates in something tech related would help make you much more desirable as an employee in a tech related field.

Ok, don't worry I'm still 13, I'm just asking :DDD

Ok, don't worry I'm still 13, I'm just asking :DDD

If the shop is a "Mom & pop" independent business, then they might consider hiring someone without a High school Diploma (Or someone who is actively in high school for part time). Obviously that's up to the individual owner.

Any chain though? I'll put it this way: If you are over the age of 18, and don't have a high school diploma, odds are, you're going to be working the shittiest jobs imaginable. Fast food, sanitation/janitorial, etc.

If you are lucky, you might get hired as a construction worker, busting your ass for 12-hour shifts doing really physically intensive work.

Some factories also occasionally might hire people without High School Diplomas, for the very menial work, but it's still going to be physically intensive, with long-ass hours.

If you graduate high school - that alone will open a lot more doors. But either way, it entirely depends on what kind of job you would consider. If you don't graduate from high school, expect to make shit pay at a shitty job for the rest of your life.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)