What is this?

nanowatt

I got this fb notification in whish someone mentioned me in a comment.I clicked it to find this and the pc started to act weird.What is it?

Untitled.png

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Apologise is spelt wrong.

Very helpful

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Very helpful

I've never even seen anything like this before. Maybe do a virus scan? Probably not the case but I like to make sure.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I know as much as you do about this. What do you mean by the PC acting weird?

The ram ussage went up and the pc started slowing down and after a while the broweser crashed.Now is back to normal after i blocked that person and did a restart

That's an array in JSON. Most likely something went wrong with Facebook's Javascript and it was unable to process it correctly which would explain the eventual browser crash.

If everything is back to normal I wouldn't worry about it

That's a JSON, no idea of why it gave you that though.

Meh, there's not much someone could do to your computer while browsing these days (with the exception of flash player, java plugins etc.). Most likely it just did some javascript that overloaded and crashed your browser, it's just one program, not a load of them or the OS itself, take a chill pill. You gave us too little information to elaborate more. That text is no doubt a json object, beats me what's the reasoning behind it, again, too little information.

EDIT: Also, why would you ever want to click on that stuff? It's either click-bait or phishing, don't waste your time.