We need opinions!

Hello Dorld

A couple of friends and I are going to be making a youtube series soon. We are going to be talking about random tech stuff and whatever else in the world that may be going on, while playing random games. But, before we start we wanted to know if there is anything that you guys would want to see? If there would be anything that you guys would want to see from us, such as a certain trending, or reoccurring theme or any sort of an event please let us know. Any feedback would be great!

Buy old computer parts and push them to the limit(until they catch on fire ), I would watch that

Example:

Like overclocking a CPU with no heatsink

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Buy old computer parts and push them to the limit(until they catch on fire ), I would watch that

Lol...

Maybe stress test the hardware you have on different games with different engines and see whether the GPU or CPU takes the most toll. Perfect examples would be;

Crysis 3

Battlefield 3/4

CoD

SWTOR

Bioshock

MechWarrior Online (which is free btw =P)

You could also talk about how different applications take advantage of different things. Or maybe clear up common misconceptions?

Also maybe talk about what you guys think about hardware company road maps. Or try playing super old games with old hardware like Athlon 64s or those old 1GHz CPUs that used to be OP.

Basically the possibilities are endless. It's just limited to your imagination

Please don't make computer components catch on fire. That will be hazardous to the environment.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Please don't make computer components catch on fire. That will be hazardous to the environment.

No, please do this. Would be interesting to know.

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

I wanna see tri sli 9800's with a core 2 quad pushed to the limit in battlefield 4 and several instances of 4k rendering and autodesk maya...

or maybe i'm just weird for pc computer components being punished...

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

post-18973-0-30979800-1377767414.jpg

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

Best start would be about computer/gaming myths. If possible do Live gaming session on Twitch and then reupload it on YT like Linus'n'Slick does with WAN (you may have better ISP :P ).

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

We need good quality gameplay, effects, jokes, reactions and everything that  a normal person in gaming or just looking for fun would try to watch. Look at pewdiepie, he is n1 subbed person on youtube just because of those reasons up there, and don't forget to upload on daily basis, atleast four times a week would be good.

You can also throw in just a little bit of understandable technology and news talking in there

There's tons of YouTube channels that do that already. You have to show why you're different from them.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

We need good quality gameplay, effects, jokes, reactions and everything that  a normal person in gaming or just looking for fun would try to watch. Look at pewdiepie, he is n1 subbed person on youtube just because of those reasons up there, and don't forget to upload on daily basis, atleast four times a week would be good.

You can also throw in just a little bit of understandable technology and news talking in there

I am giving you advices about this because i was going to make a channel of same type

No, please do this. Would be interesting to know.

yea

Yes, please think long and hard about what sets you apart from the other thousands of people who are already doing this. If you don't you will never get anywhere.

But pyrotechnics are fun to watch :/

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

One thing that should be noted is that modern SSDs are so fast that the bottleneck is not their read, write speeds or IOPS performance, but the Serial ATA-6Gb/s interface itself. Boosting the interface will most likely result in considerably lower reliability. Therefore, overclocking of today’s SSDs hardly makes sense.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Example:

I have sooooo many old parts lying around... (90 pentium 3s) I might do that o_O

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Don't follow Logan's advice about how to get more youtube views. The anus doesn't deserve the abuse for a million views!

Example:

Dooooo eeeiiit

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Example:

thats what i do :D

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Just do stuff you want to do. I have.. like 5 youtube videos on my channel. Because im lazy, so I didnt finish my series nyahahaha.

Tech talk and gameplay is good.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Do a session on what the cheapest system you can build and still run the latest games properly in, that will hit everyone where it counts.

Second don't rename your stream 6 months down the road to some obnoxious name that means something else to everyone on the planet.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.