2x XL2420T, 1x XL2420TX, color off?

I just bought 2 XL2420Ts to accompany my XL2420TX I have had for a while now. They are all running the exact same settings, I even did a factory reset on the TX. The two Ts are fine, but the TX's color seems really off. Whites seem noticeably red. All colors just seem really off. I am running them all with 90 brightness, R98, G98, B100, 5 sharpness, 12 Black Equalizer, but I can't control the gamma. Is this just something I have to live with or can I change this somehow?

Spoiler

Unless you want to buy an expensive color calibrator you are pretty much stuck. That is the issue with 120hz TN panels is the colors are pretty bad.

Unless you want to buy an expensive color calibrator you are pretty much stuck. That is the issue with 120hz TN panels is the colors are pretty bad.

Do you think I could adjust the TX's color and turn down the reds to make it look a little better, or am I better off just leaving it alone?

Spoiler

Do you think I could adjust the TX's color and turn down the reds to make it look a little better, or am I better off just leaving it alone?

You could try and if isn't good reset it. This is where the color calibrator comes in handy, but like I said they are expensive(I see some around $200)