What would you rather see, remastered or new game

EmmaMay

I was just wondering what gamers prefer, to see an old game re-released remastered or a new game released based on the franchise

I was just wondering what gamers prefer, to see an old game re-released remastered or a new game released based on the franchise

It depends on the game.  

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

new franchises are almost always better--but only if they get awesome worldbuilding like the first part of the halo series (1-3)

what i want that would beremastered: sly cooper + ratchet and clank franchises released on all 3 platforms

New game for sure. Yes a remastered version is nice and all, but not worth the money (if full price).

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

new franchises are almost always better--but only if they get awesome worldbuilding like the first part of the halo series (1-3)

what i want that would beremastered: sly cooper + ratchet and clank franchises released on all 3 platforms

I think halo reach is the best, and it doesn't need to be remaster just released on the Xbox one, so I can sell my 360...

Also only halo 3 had forge, so what you did only kinda makes sense...

remastered diablo 2 please and ty

This, but they should remaster only the graphics, and mabey make the chest larger. But they messed up on diablo 3...

Those are probably the games I would want remasted, and a game that when I was little I would call pod-racer, but that may or may not be the real name, but that game was fun.

I would say battlefront 2 but I guess battlefield starwars edition counts as that...

The whole halo series on pc, and remaster to look like halo 2 on mcc, because halo five doesn't even look as good as halo 2...

New game for sure. Yes a remastered version is nice and all, but not worth the money (if full price).

I think its worth the money if they did a good job... I think I would have paid 60 just to look at fan art about halo...(crap I think that's just because I am a halo fan boy... My digital media teacher was right. Some people would just buy tickets to watch a super hero movie if all it was, was looking at them doing nothing....

Depends on the game.

New Game: Crysis, SSBM, etc.

Remastered with the force of a billion suns: Mass Effect 2