gtx970 suddenly stuck at 405Mhz in fallout 4

Vendetta

So it has been a few weeks since I've played fallout4, started it up today after redoing all my mods(fuck you microsoft) and now my card won't clock up any higher than 405Mhz, I've set control panel to prefer maximum performance but no luck.

Would love to play this game so any help is appreciated.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Restart your computer or reinstall your drivers.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Restart your computer or reinstall your drivers.

reinstall drivers. i have had the same issue

The thing is that fallout was running just fine (good enough I should say) and nothing has changed except the mods, I'm still running the same settings and driver. And it isn't the mods because I've disabled them and it still persists. I'd like to be able to solve it without having to reinstall drivers lol

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

The thing is that fallout was running just fine (good enough I should say) and nothing has changed except the mods, I'm still running the same settings and driver. And it isn't the mods because I've disabled them and it still persists. I'd like to be able to solve it without having to reinstall drivers lol

Then just try restarting.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Then just try restarting.

Figured out it was fucking skype overlay causing the issues.