Stupid things teachers say

Patrick Bateman

"These plastic desk stands cost 80$ do not break them. Quickly search on the internet finds them for 11.99. Then gets yelled at in font of class.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Not really a stupid thing (or is it?) but 5 years ago, we got out biology teacher mad & to one of the girls from my class she said "I gonna be a mean bitch & gonna write you this bad note"

We all had a poker face after that... [emoji1]

It's not really a thing they say, but literally all Physics teachers I've met have a gesture for when you do something which could have been done way easier. They scratch the opposing cheek with the opposing arm , which is quite cumbersome when you could use the arm on the side of the cheek. I don't know how else I could explain it...here are my fantastic paint skills at work:

v9bLuGD.png

It's not stupid, it's actually a pretty good analogy , but it's really weird how all the Physics teachers I've met do this.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

"You'll use these skills in your future!"

"I don't think college level calculus is something I'll use while producing music..."

"Well, you'll need it in college!"

Thanks.

>gets to college

>asks professor how i'll utilize my kickass calculus

>he says i won't

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

"Oh it's only a small essay"

pls help

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

"This won't affect your grade much"

It did.

"You should do this at home"

I didn't.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

"It's ok if you don't use Matlab to simulate the circuit you've made - it won't really affect your score."

I got only half of the points thanks to that.

"You should do all exercises from the textbook, otherwise you won't pass with a good grade"

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

" you all need to wake up and realise that, the way you are going, you wont have any choices left in life ( french school system is based around failure and punishing students for it rather than sucess and reward)"

Meanwhile, the school got a 100% success rate for the end of year exams to enter high school ( the useless and pointless "brevet")

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

"You can use but can't modify the pictures on the school website because they're open source"

"an if loop"

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

"IT" teacher : my computer is slow!

Browses through windows 8 ( yes, 8.0 with metro ui) , to reveal literally hundreds of running apps on a pc that has like 2gb of ram and a low power pentium

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

"This assignment only should take you 20 minutes if you know the material."

"I've never had a student mess up these experiments."

"You have a lighter work load this week."

"I'm working with the other teachers to make sure you don't have multiple Unit Tests on one day or something" - Teachers seriously said this. Three weeks later I had 5 unit tests in two days.

"It's only a review assignment, it shouldn't take you long" <- longer and harder than the test.

"You'll meet a lot of cool people in robotics class" <- The only time I could ever say I was bullied was in that class... What a bunch of f*cking neanderthals and waists of oxygen... I got along better with the football team, and I don't like football. Yes I'm salty.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Some middle schoolers pooped on the floor in their bathroom.  The principal gets only the high school guys together in the gym and tells us he's going to put cheerios in all the toilets and urinals and put up signs that say "aim for the cheerio". 

Math teacher- "Joe, do you understand this?"

Me- "yes"

Me in my head- "wat is this bs"

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd