Which Mech KB would you choose 2 (Brown switches)

Alir

These two have brown switches.

Thermaltake Poseidon Z Mechanical Illuminated Gaming Keyboard http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B013P160XG/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_img?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3N8JIP595DUD7&coliid=IEU4BDG0WOENL

"TT ESPORTS CERTIFIED MECHANICAL BROWN SWITCHES"

Tesoro Excalibur G7NL Mechanical Switch with Backlit - Brown/Blue http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00O4FGKLK/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_img?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3N8JIP595DUD7&coliid=I3L3WZT2MK2Q6H

"Kailh Brown"

{If you're wondering why I have created a second thread, I might buy one from each Brown and Red switch and return the one I like least; ideally I wanted a brown switch but the red KBs are good as well}

Both are UK KBs.

I don't support any Thermalfake products as a matter of principle so my vote is for the Tesoro. it also looks better

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

I don't support any Thermalfake products as a matter of principle so my vote is for the Tesoro. it also looks better

What's wrong with Thermalshake?

What's wrong with Thermalshake?

They rip off other companies designs (examples in spoiler)

nzxt-tt-fan-controllers-645x180.jpg

96c.jpg

96a.jpg

air-vs-riing.jpg

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

Tesoro, as already mentioned Thermaltake is literally a cheap Chinese knockoff. 

They rip off other companies designs (examples in spoiler)

nzxt-tt-fan-controllers-645x180.jpg

96c.jpg

96a.jpg

air-vs-riing.jpg

You must not buy anything by Samsung then. Or apple. Or Microsoft, or any other number of companies.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

You must not buy anything by Samsung then. Or apple. Or Microsoft, or any other number of companies.

They don't steal every design element of other companies and market it as their own ._.