Laggy G602 :(

Hotpeppa1

Try having a direct line of sight to the usb adapter and try to not have it more than 1.5m away.

Also, replace batteries and use on a solid surface.

just try wiring it and see what happens

How?

Try having a direct line of sight to the usb adapter and try to not have it more than 1.5m away.

The usb adapter is like right up in front of it

How?

woops

thought it was like 99% of good mice and had a cable port

Interesting. You must have a defective unit or something. My G602 has none such issues, the only ones being signal over long distances and tracking on metal or loose fabric.

Does it do the same thing in both eco and performance mode? (switch on top)

Interesting. You must have a defective unit or something. My G602 has none such issues, the only ones being signal over long distances and tracking on metal or loose fabric.

Does it do the same thing in both eco and performance mode? (switch on top)

Yep :(

my guess is that logitech is still on their proprietary 2.4GHz goodness, which is all amazing, except 2.4GHz.

if the 2.4GHz band is completely stuffed in your area, it is stuffed for your mouse as well.

a very silly way to test this is to grab the antistatic bag of your motherboard (if you kept it) and put the receiver and mouse inside. if it works better, its the band thats stuffed.

now, if anyone claims to say you need a full seal on the bag for it to work.. yeah.. but putting my phone half way inside of an open bag is enough to completely cut all wireless connections, so i guess they're pretty effective agains 2.4GHz

try to turn off all bluetooth and wireless devices

routers, phones, laptops, etc...

then see if it still happens

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Hey dude, don't listen to other nonsense on this post, you can't plug a G602 into the pc directly.

It is an issue with wireless mouse, many people cannot see the difference between the lag of when input and output on the screen, but there is a significant amount of it to me.

There is no way to fix this issue, only way to help it is to place the adapter right infront of where you will be using it.

Hey dude, don't listen to other nonsense on this post, you can't plug a G602 into the pc directly.

It is an issue with wireless mouse, many people cannot see the difference between the lag of when input and output on the screen, but there is a significant amount of it to me.

There is no way to fix this issue, only way to help it is to place the adapter right infront of where you will be using it.

gee, amazing you didnt read past the 3rd post.

theres actually a lot of useful "nonsense" posted here.

also, what the hell kinda mouse do you have where you can feel the latency?

gee, amazing you didnt read past the 3rd post.

theres actually a lot of useful "nonsense" posted here.

also, what the hell kinda mouse do you have where you can feel the latency?

I am using the G602 at this exact moment lel.

-EDIT-

Didn't see about the 2.4 ghz interference posts, but i doubt that is the issue, worth a try tho.

I am using the G602 at this exact moment lel.

-EDIT-

Didn't see about the 2.4 ghz interference posts, but i doubt that is the issue, worth a try tho.

i've had several logitech wireless mice, and they're all no noticable latency. i'll go grab one and do some A/B testing right now.

i've had several logitech wireless mice, and they're all no noticable latency. i'll go grab one and do some A/B testing right now.

Yeah just to add on, i am using a deathadder as a comparison tool.

My deathadder's latency is not noticeable by me.

The latency on the G602 is about 4-5 times more.

Yeah just to add on, i am using a deathadder as a comparison tool.

My deathadder's latency is not noticeable by me.

The latency on the G602 is about 4-5 times more.

the only logitech one i have on hand is a G5 or something, pretty beat up trough the years.

no latency as far as i can see compared to my logitech G500 wired mouse (tested both by movement, and clicks, holding the mouse near the clicked area on screen to see the difference.)

i'd compare to my shit medion mouse, but it ran down its batteries in storage...

EDIT: you made one vital error in your post: "x is not noticable to me" "y is 4-5 times x"

you are comparing by multiples of zero here...

the only logitech one i have on hand is a G5 or something, pretty beat up trough the years.

no latency as far as i can see compared to my logitech G500 wired mouse (tested both by movement, and clicks, holding the mouse near the clicked area on screen to see the difference.)

i'd compare to my shit medion mouse, but it ran down its batteries in storage...

EDIT: you made one vital error in your post: "x is not noticable to me" "y is 4-5 times x"

you are comparing by multiples of zero here...

Well i am comparing it to other forms of latency, like screen latency etc.

Lol feel the lag is nonsense, maybe on a wireless from 15 years ago, I play on a 144hz fps games and rts with this mouse and absolutely no lag, used wired for years based upon that old wives tale of wireless lag. And I feel no difference vs wired,

• 4 years later...
On 12/15/2015 at 6:24 PM, Mug said:

Thank you ive been having lag issues and this works!