Is it wrong to buy something and then return it just for review?

Jacktastic-Mofo

Also, since you seem to want to go down the journalism path, it's really unethical.  I personally wouldn't want to watch a guy that did this.  Doing it and not telling people doesn't make it any better.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Well I've got everything from a 640, 710, 7750, 750ti, 760, 960, and 980ti to review just by borrowing stuff from friends / relatives- but in the future as new stuff releases I'm gonna need more stuff to review until I make more money from my actual job.

Borrow it from Linus ::D He has way too much free swag !

any idea how amazon is about this? like me buying then returning something frequently?

DONT FUCKING TRY IT. I almost got banned

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

It's ethically wrong but there isn't a legal system in place to stop it.

What you are doing is called 'return fraud' or otherwise known as 'wardrobing'. It's likened to purchasing an expensive dress for let's say a wedding and once the event is over, returning it. Or purchasing a big screen TV for the Super Bowl and once it is over, returning it. It costs retailers A LOT of money and while you may think you're only hurting those corporate fat cats, the rest of the community has to pay because retailers raise their prices in order to offset the people who commit return fraud.