[US] Newegg 35$ for 8GB stick of Glowing Sexy Ram.

Sam Z Man

I have like 16GB of AData Premier but it doesn't have any heatsinks... Anyone know where I can buy heatsinks? Just some generic ones that look sweg?

I don't think I'd feel very good about putting a brand of ram I never heard of into my computer unless it was on a turd prebuilt or a server...or for fun.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I don't think I'd feel very good about putting a brand of ram I never heard of into my computer unless it was on a turd prebuilt or a server...or for fun.

Avexir isn't a very unknown brand; I've seen their core series in quite a few high-end builds and the Raiden (the ones with plasma tubes) on about 1 PC but also at whatever tech show they went to.

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

If it was SDRAM and blue, I'd get it.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I have them running in my pc ;)

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

There very well known among people with absurd amounts of money who want to spend 100$ or more for 8GB of ram that has baller lighting on it.

67757_8983aa70-742b-4177-8feb-dad1327b43

the dragon series was the looker and it matches the design of the MSI gaming boards

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

the dragon series was the looker and it matches the design of the MSI gaming boards

That is sexy as fuck.