My way of getting better at CSGO

ker2015

I figured out the secret to eternal happiness; not caring. Of course I'm joking but this actually works in CSGO. When you don't care about your rank and you just try to have fun in the game it's soooo much better. Trying just makes you more frustrated and therefore reduces your fun. Say what you want but this works for me. :)

-Chickenpuffball

or you could get gud, and you would be happy because you are r3king n00bs.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

my way of getting better is using mlg hacks and ddosing. GOML

Very cute.

or you could get gud, and you would be happy because you are r3king n00bs.

But as I said, what if you try but do bad? Even if you are good your team matters the most.

my way of getting better is using mlg hacks and ddosing. GOML

I forgot to include those.

I don't get very angry really, though if i know someone is not legit i do get a bit unhappy.

But most of the time it's me making mistakes, that's why i am DMG and not LE+

Here is exactly what i mean.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

it all depends on your attitude and how mature you are. If Trying really hard and failing frustrates you than you may not be ready to actually play at a high level, so a lower level of skill better fits you. I am one of the Top Warlocks in World of Warcrat, and it does take a lot of time and skill, some frustrating times, others enjoyable. I have played Counter strike source for around 3k hours, and you just need to get timings and gun recoils down, learn the maps and the spots, and voila.

Well, what I figured out is that if we didnt force buy every round and be positive when someone makes a mistake, it will have a big impact toward the game. Being positive is what I see in a lot of LE matches. It's completely unnecessary to insult other players when they are doing bad. They probably know they are doing bad already and doesn't need a team member to remind him/her.

it all depends on your attitude and how mature you are. If Trying really hard and failing frustrates you than you may not be ready to actually play at a high level, so a lower level of skill better fits you. I am one of the Top Warlocks in World of Warcrat, and it does take a lot of time and skill, some frustrating times, others enjoyable. I have played Counter strike source for around 3k hours, and you just need to get timings and gun recoils down, learn the maps and the spots, and voila.

Trying hard is just pretty boring for me. I don't think I've done it more than once. Although I'm not one to get frustrated very easily.

I don't care about rank or KDA ratios, I just want to avoid getting one-hit kill headshotted by AWPers.

Bunny hopping is the way to go. :D