4 EVGA Titan X

PSU EVGA 1600 T2

raid 0 with 2 Samsung 850 pro SSD

cooling

corsair H100i for the CPU

3 120mm Noctua industrial 3000 RPM for the front intake

6 140 mm Noctua industrial 3000 RPM on the bottom sides

1 140 Noctua industral 3000 RPM for the rear exhaust

2 140 Noctua industral 3000 RPM for the H100i rad on the top and 1 140 mm next to it

Will this cooling set up be enough to keep the graphics cards cool?

Each Noctua 140 mm has 269m^3/h  and the 120mm has 186.7 m^2/h at ful RPM.

Is there a way to improve air cooling further for the graphic cards withour resorting to water cooling?

In B4 troll

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

I don't see why you would need 4 way SLI for the strongest graphics cards on the market, but yes I do think this will be enough cooling, but probably add more. Also, why would you need 4 GCards? These will definitely make your cooling a piece of crap. 

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

I don't see why you would need 4 way SLI for the strongest graphics cards on the market, but yes I do think this will be enough cooling, but probably add more. Also, why would you need 4 GCards? These will definitely make your cooling a piece of crap. 

This build is not for playing video games. It is for deep learning.

You'd be fine with the 2 fans on the cpu cooler and the 4 fans on the  Titan X' that act as exhausts. If you want to maximise their cooling potential, I'd put all the other fans as intake, to help the blowers on the video cards.

I can tell that you won't be hearing much more than loud buzzing. You don't need high pressure industrial fans for ATX case. Not even such big thing like 900D. Nor you need to fill every hole in it. It has places so that you can choose between different option, or rather different water cooling option.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv