[ended] 100 Games Giveaway — 10 Full Humble Origin Bundles

Go to solution Solved by linusforsell,
The 100 Games Giveaway is ending!

Hope you've had fun waiting (tss, it's only been a few hours!), and congratulations to the lucky few of you who managed to pick up the 30 bonus games, good job!

Now then.

Entries have been locked, checked and all eligable participants are now going to be put on the wheel of fortune.

Your chance of winning a bundle? Roughly 20%.

Let's start spinning!

Winner of first spin: Tito

Winner of second spin: kushal171

Winner of third spin: Cyberpunk177

Winner of fourth spin: maddogl

Winner of fifth spin: brownninja97

Winner of sixth spin: Bathman

Winner of seventh spin: vandanved

Winner of eighth spin: Jechu182

Winner of ninth spin: ciprian97pop

Winner of tenth spin: Jmjam

Congratulations to the winners! I will contact each of you by PM with your Humble Origin Bundle code.

To those of you who didn't win, I'm sorry, but I'm sure we can get another round of giveaways up later in the year.

So what's next? We'll see. Would love to do another giveaway if I manage to get a hold of a bunch of keys again.

Thanks for playing!

100% Of the money from this giveaway has been put into the American Cancer Society.

I think that EA did a good job with this Bundle. I mean , hey, you can buy games (good games!) for your own price. But on the otherside you can help people who, maybe, never can play these Games. People who never had the chance to live like us. And it´s your own decision how many money you wanna spend on it. Only one word discribes this: AMAZING. Great Job EA, play games, help other People!

Why I deserve 1 bundle?

Well becouse I will stream the one's I like and the other I will giveaway.

Becouse I don't have any retail copy of games beside Dead Space.

Becouse I don't want to stream non-oficial games.

Becouse the earth is round.

Becouse we need water every day if we want to survive.

Becouse I may die.(joking) :D

Why I deserve 1 bundle?

Well becouse I will stream the one's I like and the other I will giveaway.

Becouse I don't have any retail copy of games beside Dead Space.

Becouse I don't want to stream non-oficial games.

Becouse the earth is round.

Becouse we need water every day if we want to survive.

Becouse I may die.(joking) :D

bs the world isnt round. Thats what the NSA want you to believe

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Because I bought my gaming rig but then i had no money left to buy games.

Look at that irony!

Because I bought my gaming rig but then i had no money left to buy games.

Look at that irony!

I think everyone has to face that problem some time in their lives even though it sucks badly.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hey man i would like to have a bundle, because i wanted to purchase it, but my credit card expired recently and the new card will not be coming before next Monday and till then it will be over, it will be my last chance to have it.

Hope i win..

Can I please have a bundle please!!!! I would love to play some games in ma cave!!! Now seriously, I've never had a good PC before, just laptops, and I'have never had PC games before either, just PS3 games, however next week I'm getting a new PC from my parents so it would be awesome to have my first games ever on PC :P BTW I'm only 14 so that's why ^^

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

No but really, because these games are awesome and I would actually play them, not just have them in my steam/origin account... Except Sims 3... Sims 3 sucks:P

No but really, because these games are awesome and I would actually play them, not just have them in my steam/origin account... Except Sims 3... Sims 3 sucks:P

Dont say that in front of a girl gamer. They will knock you silly.

Listen if you care.

Dont say that in front of a girl gamer. They will knock you silly.

Lol:D I don't hate the franchise, I just like Sims 2 much more:)

I would like it because *EA Fistbump* and I would love to try out some racing games and different types of games rather than the usual first person shooter.

OMG i got it WOW i will give some of the games away :) just PM me
AND a GIANT THAAAANKSS :D :D :D

RTX2070OC 

I would like a humble code for STEAM or ORIGIN plz.

BTW, NICE BADGE.  

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

i'd like a bundle because i want to play :)

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

It would be awesome to add some games to my origin account, so I can fully enjoy my new build!

Mobo: Asus Maximus Impact VI Processor: Intel 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22Vlts Memory: 2x8 GB DDR3 1866Mhz GSkill Sniper

VGA: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB OC Audio: Asus Impact Supreme FX SSD: Mushkin Chronos 120GB HDD: WD Black 500GB

Power Supply: Coolermaster V650 Semi Modular Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i

Just helped build my friend's first gaming PC. He unfortunately has no games yet (or a monitor and keyboard :P). I would love to surprise him with so many games that I know he'll like. Thank you for the opportunity to win this bundle! 

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

I'd like the games because well, I have about 4-5 games so far on PC. And I'm saving up for more, but I'm not the richest person ever ... Hell, my rig is ancient! Simply because I don't have enough to upgrade it, so, seeing as though I can only do one thing at a time. It would be nice if I could have some more games to play when I get my new rig up and running. :) In other words it would be beyond vastly appreciated and would help me get into PC gaming a lot more. :) 

Thaanks again!!!! 
I took The Sims 3, Medal of Honor and Mirror's Edge.
I gave all the games I had left to other People here in the Forum :D

RTX2070OC 

I would love one of the bundles because I don't have a whole lot of games on my PC :/ And because the games are good :)

Thank you very much for the giveaway, it's very appreciated :)

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx