Anyone else noticed very slow USPS deliveries lately?

Piggy

So on Tuesday I ordered a few PC components, all from 5 different vendors, in different parts of the US, they all shipped Wednesday morning with priority mail 2 day, so my logic is, and what it has always been is it would arrive Friday (usually anything shipped before 12 noon will go out that day), but it is now Saturday and none of my packages have arrived, and none have had their tracking update for the past 2 days, some stuck at "departing post office", some stuck in "pre shipment info sent", etc, and it's very irritating. It doesn't make sense how USPS could possible screw up 5 separate packages. Of course, my Displayport cable came today from Amazon though, using USPS.

/rant

PC Specs:

New Compact Build

CPU: i7 8700k (Delidded)  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 1070Ti ACX 3.0 Black  |  Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming  |  Case: EVGA Hadron Air    

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000MHz  |  SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB  |  Monitor: ASUS PB287Q

OS: Windows 10  |  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB  |  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus  |  Headphones: Steelseries Arctis 5

Surface Book 2 15"

CPU: i7 8650U  |  GPU: GTX 1060M  |  RAM: 16GB DDR3

It's the holidays, everyone's ordering a bajillion packages every day. Packages will take longer to arrive - it's literally the biggest/busiest shipping season of the year.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

Considering that amazon gets overy 100,000 orders EVERY SECOND, I understand it.

(Or it could be you are in North Korea)

Holidays. And they don't ship on weekends.

I get Saturday deliveries all the time and they now have a paid deal with Amazon to deliver on Sundays.

I get Saturday deliveries all the time and they now have a paid deal with Amazon to deliver on Sundays.

I have never gotten a package on non-business days here. From USPS, FedEx, and UPS. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Isn't it always slow? It takes more time to ship something from the US to here in Canada, than Europe to Canada.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

They've been delivering on Sundays here too

I have never gotten a package on non-business days here. From USPS, FedEx, and UPS. 

USPS has always done Saturdays

PC Specs:

New Compact Build

CPU: i7 8700k (Delidded)  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 1070Ti ACX 3.0 Black  |  Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming  |  Case: EVGA Hadron Air    

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000MHz  |  SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB  |  Monitor: ASUS PB287Q

OS: Windows 10  |  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB  |  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus  |  Headphones: Steelseries Arctis 5

Surface Book 2 15"

CPU: i7 8650U  |  GPU: GTX 1060M  |  RAM: 16GB DDR3

Fedex & UPS have specially-marked Saturday deliveries for 2-day and 1-day priority shipments (I get a lot of review products that way) and USPS delivers just about anything on Sat/Sun for Amazon.

There may be regional differences, but this has been the same for over a year now for me.

So on Tuesday I ordered a few PC components, all from 5 different vendors, in different parts of the US, they all shipped Wednesday morning with priority mail 2 day, so my logic is, and what it has always been is it would arrive Friday (usually anything shipped before 12 noon will go out that day), but it is now Saturday and none of my packages have arrived, and none have had their tracking update for the past 2 days, some stuck at "departing post office", some stuck in "pre shipment info sent", etc, and it's very irritating. It doesn't make sense how USPS could possible screw up 5 separate packages. Of course, my Displayport cable came today from Amazon though, using USPS.

/rant

I'm still waiting for my iphone 6s to come to my house from toronto. It left thursday and I live 30 min away from toronto. FML

I looked it up, the highest is actually 426 items every second lol

That is an incorrect number.

the official order-per-sec specification from this year was around 103,156 a second.

My father works as the North-Eastern Region Manager, and has a near real-time view of the information.