Chavy/tacky clothes?

Overkilled

I think you have to live in England to really understand the question but I need help making a established list of stuff that's chavy. I'll start.

North Face, this is the king of all that's chavy.

Similar cheaper brands that are like north face.

Canada goose, they have some insanely nice coats but the smackheads who have started wearing them drove it into the ground.

Hugo boss, it's not there yet but it's getting there

Feel free to add to the list

what does chavy even mean

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

North Face, this is the king of all that's chavy.

We know of this in America. It is the battle raiment of the hive minded entity known as the white girl.

Hugo Boss provided uniforms for Nazi Germany.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

what does chavy even mean

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling” when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad pisses himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.

We know of this in America. It is the battle raiment of the hive minded entity known as the white girl.

In some areas, yes. Here in Oregon, its either people who want to wear decent outdoors clothing for the weather - or hipsters that like to walk around and look like they go hiking sometimes. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

When I went to my sisters volleyball tournament in Wisconsin, everyone was wearing a North Face jacket. I stood out with my O'Neill pull over lol. I was visiting from California. I thought to myself what a bunch of clowns.

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling” when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad pisses himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.

USA: gangsta'

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Hugo Boss provided uniforms for Nazi Germany.

It's not like he had a choice. Same thing goes for Ferdinand Porsche.

If I see anyone wearing christian audigier or ed hardy, I immediately associate them as being the biggest douche bags on this planet. In the world of fashion, there is nothing more gaudy.

Mermaid%20Skull%20Dark%20Purple%20Vintag

-Ed-Hardy-Mens-Hoodies-537_LRG.jpg

Prove me wrong!

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

All the scumbags in ireland wear Adidas(although this had become a younger style) while the older scumbags have moved onto superdry at least in my town. It is interesting how the scumbag collective works all over the world.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

The North Face? They make some of the best winter, snow and hiking wear I have ever seen. They're not chavy at all. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

REMOVE CHEEKY NANDOS remove cheeky nandos

you are worst chav. you are the chav idiot you are the chav smell. return to chavland. to our chavland cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo

nandos has be removed from premises 

Cheap, tacky, unfashionable clothing? 

I'd be tempted to say North Face, Air Max, wearing sports shorts in winter, berghaus fleeces etc. but does any of those make YOU a chav? Not really, just because some chavs wear them, doesn't mean everyone else that does is a chav. It's how they wear them... North Face jackets aren't chavy, it's the person that's wearing them that is...

IMO, it's those that just wear whatever everyone else is wearing (right now it's shorts and a fleece, regardless of the weather) that need eliminating 

- man living in the North East of England