Brand new GPU glitches in games

Hi, everyone. So the story goes is that I bought a new MSI R9 390 and it works well except that in some games it has these texture issues all over the game -

Just Cause 3 for example: http://imgur.com/a/A6lpx

I checked MSI Afterburner and it showed that the GPU usage randomly jumped from 100%-50%-75% in an almost constant loop. On top of that, the core clock (1040 is base, overclocked it to 1100) only stayed at 900-950MHz. Temps are good, hovering around 60+ in-game and 32 when idle. So what is going on? Is it normal to be like that without the glitches? Feedback is greatly appreciated.

i saw something earlier today/yesterday about latest drivers fixing that.

I checked and I do have the latest drivers. But I downloaded the new Crimson one, so could I Catalyst?

Hi, everyone. So the story goes is that I bought a new MSI R9 390 and it works well except that in some games it has these texture issues all over the game -

Just Cause 3 for example: http://imgur.com/a/A6lpx

I checked MSI Afterburner and it showed that the GPU usage randomly jumped from 100%-50%-75% in an almost constant loop. On top of that, the core clock (1040 is base, overclocked it to 1100) only stayed at 900-950MHz. Temps are good, hovering around 60+ in-game and 32 when idle. So what is going on? Is it normal to be like that without the glitches? Feedback is greatly appreciated.

These drivers are supposed to help that.  https://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=windows+7+-+64

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

I checked and I do have the latest drivers. But I downloaded the new Crimson one, so could I Catalyst?

did you over clock it? I'm sure you know this but if you did then you should always take off the over clock if things like that happen and probably would have to do a bit less of an overclock.

Ok, I'll dial back the overclock. And also I have an AMD FX-8350 overclocked to 4.3GHz.

You need the Beta Crimson driver, version 15.11.1.

GPU usage fluctuating is normal since there's no optimization done on driver level yet. Driver probably still run the game on single thread mostly.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Ok, I'll dial back the overclock. And also I have an AMD FX-8350 overclocked to 4.3GHz.

JC3 is horrible on AMD CPUs, not picking on them just trying to help. As others have said I'd wait for more drivers to come out.

If anyone asks you never saw me.