Weirdest Year of My LIFE!

AsukaNii

Wishes that come true and half bad luck...keep in mind that this is off topic forum...the story will be long.

1@Food:On saturday i wanted a pizza BOOM there's the pizza that my father ordered for some reason...maybe my little brother want some, on tuesday like the same i wanted burger...BOOM my father brought back burger and the next month the school is over and my friend are returning home...then i'm thinking i wanted some sushi...well you guessed it my friend is going to sushi king! so i followed them thinking WTF just happened.

2@Furniture:So on thursday i ordered a new table from ikea...then waited on monday well at that exact moment my table broke like there is a hole in the middle cause my step abusing brother punch a hole in it...yeah my father kick my step brother out of the house...anyway then on the 2 hours later my new table that i ordered arrived.

3@Stolen Shit....:Before my father kick my step brother out of the house...he stole some shit from me like a phone watch and couple money like 50$ so anyway...the next day i found my PHONE and empty wallet! minus my phone battery....well shit.

to be continue maybe?

I think i'm gonna wish for apple destruction :)

tell me am i weird? do i have some crazy power or some sort?

nah i'm to nub for dat

yeah i F'ING hate my Step Sorta Brother.

Shout out to Fanfiction Site

Wow, that kinda sucks about your step brother. At least its just a step brother, and not really your family lol.

Yea though. It is kinda weird how sometimes stuff lines up like that in life.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||