Das Keyboard 4 Professional Review

Dredgy

would really like a text version if possible 

edit: actually YT link are banned I think so one more reason for a text version xD

would really like a text version if possible 

edit: actually YT link are banned I think so one more reason for a text version xD

YouTube links are fine so long as I'm not asking for subscribers.

Text version is: Great keyboard, media keys are awesome. Build quality top notch.

Not to pick on you...But next time before you shoot this kind of video, please CLEAN OFF THE DUST from the surface please....><

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Not to pick on you...But next time before you shoot this kind of video, please CLEAN OFF THE DUST from the surface please....><

Will contemplate it, but seems unrealistic. I love glam footage as much as the next guy, but it's not representative of what a keyboard looks like after a year of use.

I have this keyboard, it's a very basic keyboard that just works. Which isn't exactly very unique considering that it's a keyboard.

Is actually very unique in a keyboard, everyone tries to differentiate with stuff that doesn't matter to a lot of people (backlights, programmable keys, odd designs). I tried about 20 and it was either this or something by WASD. The Das won out because of actual media controls and a more polished design.

1:04 -1:07 is so creepy. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Pretty nice video, good job. I don't think I'll ever be getting that, but I still enjoyed the review.

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

1:04 -1:07 is so creepy. 

I miss that beard. No one mistakes me for a paedophile or member of ISIS now.

Pretty nice video, good job. I don't think I'll ever be getting that, but I still enjoyed the review.

Thank you :) Is much appreciated.

Is there a video of you without the beard? People look WAY different when they take off their glasses/facial hair..

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

@UL_42L my Asus VG248QE review ditches the beard completely. I never wear a beard but it grows in like a week and I can't keep up on razors all the time. 

Yep... Looks like different people. Crazy.

YouTube links are fine so long as I'm not asking for subscribers.

Text version is: Great keyboard, media keys are awesome. Build quality top notch.

actually they are not fine if it doesn't come with a text version read: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/505597-posting-guidelines-please-read-before-posting/

edit: anyway I just say that cause I cannot play those video when I'm at work but I would be happy to be able to read a text version ^^

I have the "Ultimate" version with the blank keys. Amazing keyboard. The only issue I've had is that when you add in the stupid ruler/stand, the left side of the keyboard slides around really easily. Just glues a couple of grippy rubber pieces on to the stand a problem was solved, but when I'm spending $185CAD on a keyboard, I think it's a little sad that I had to do that in the first place.

I have the "Ultimate" version with the blank keys. Amazing keyboard. The only issue I've had is that when you add in the stupid ruler/stand, the left side of the keyboard slides around really easily. Just glues a couple of grippy rubber pieces on to the stand a problem was solved, but when I'm spending $185CAD on a keyboard, I think it's a little sad that I had to do that in the first place.

Wow really? What surface are you using it on? Mine is quite grippy. I paid about $185AUD for the keyboard and wouldn't tolerate it if that was an issue.

Same here unfortunately. I solved the problem a little differently, by sticking a bunch of pieces of paper under ruler to give it a steeper angle. Since then I got a gaming mat so it really doesn't happen anymore.

I can not see you review content, why is that? BTW, Merry Christmas, mate :)

hahah :D

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Wow really? What surface are you using it on? Mine is quite grippy. I paid about $185AUD for the keyboard and wouldn't tolerate it if that was an issue.

Same here unfortunately. I solved the problem a little differently, by sticking a bunch of pieces of paper under ruler to give it a steeper angle. Since then I got a gaming mat so it really doesn't happen anymore.

I'm using it on a pretty standard wood desk surface. Bought it for work, but it happened both when I tried it at home, and at work. I paid $185CAD for it, If I didn't love everything else about it so much I may have returned it, but since I loved it and it was a simple solution I just kept it.