Extended Mousepads?!

philwilei
Go to solution Solved by Redfutz,

I went to a hobby shop like model planes, card games, gas powered remote controlled cars, that type, and found a "Card Mat" appearantly people play pokemon and digimon and yugio and magic on them, but they are literaly the same thing, and cheep too! $10 for mine, aprox 2.5" x 1". The one I have is called Ultra Pro and it's solid white. Look it up for find a local shop! :)

Was using a normal-sized mousepad for years now. On my New desk I experienced my Kb slipping around. So im curious now if I should get an extended mousepad or something like a desk Pad.

So does anyone got good/Bad experiences with extended Mousepads?

And any opinions on the razer goliathus extended, bcs i thougt about buying IT

Thank you in advance

Keep calm and

OMNOMNOM

Was using a normal-sized mousepad for years now. On my New desk I experienced my Kb slipping around. So im curious now if I should get an extended mousepad or something like a desk Pad.

Thank you in advance

I'd suggest just buying some rubber feet for your keyboard, it's cheaper and better solution.

But if you must get an extended pad, then the Corsair MM200 is great. The razer is okay too but usually overpriced, and a bit over the top with all the green graphics across the whole pad. Unless you like that of course.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

nothing wrong with them, i got a one, i would recommend not getting one with graphics on them tho, as that messes up the tracking.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Thank you in advance

I've never used one, but they seem kinda gimmicky to me.

Does your keyboard not have rubber feet or something?

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I have been using a Mionix Sargas 900 for the last 4 years and I could be happiere. 

Hovng both your mouse and keykoard on the same surface makes things a lot easier. 

Your keyboard will no longer push the mousepad and your mouse will have almost unlimited tracking space. 

The only downside is that larger mousepads do get dirty faster, but I clean my desk atleast once a month so it's not a hugh issue. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I went to a hobby shop like model planes, card games, gas powered remote controlled cars, that type, and found a "Card Mat" appearantly people play pokemon and digimon and yugio and magic on them, but they are literaly the same thing, and cheep too! $10 for mine, aprox 2.5" x 1". The one I have is called Ultra Pro and it's solid white. Look it up for find a local shop! :)

THanks for your creative ideas! I might go with Redfuz suggestion.

And actually, my Kb doesnt has Rubber feet,so I might get a New one there.

Keep calm and

OMNOMNOM

THanks for your creative ideas! I might go with Redfuz suggestion.

And actually, my Kb doesnt has Rubber feet,so I might get a New one there.

It's a good suggestion! If you Google something to the effect of 'custom play mat' there's a company that does custom mouse pads and play mats of all sizes, including extended pads, for pretty cheap, and you can have it with your favorite graphic too! :)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

It's a good suggestion! If you Google something to the effect of 'custom play mat' there's a company that does custom mouse pads and play mats of all sizes, including extended pads, for pretty cheap, and you can have it with your favorite graphic too! :)

Cool Service offered there! But Since im German, the shipping would be at least the price of the product, so...

But thank you ;)

Keep calm and

OMNOMNOM