I need URGENT HELP

RADEON_GUY

So I've got a new motherboard (msi z97 gd65) and now my pc fails to boot. I get the rror code 92. PLEASE HELP! EVEN THE MONITOR DOESN'T TURN ON!!

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Make sure all is connected inducing your monitor. Check that all connectors on the motherboard is fully plugged in, make sure you did install the CPU correctly, if you use a graphics card try to use the on board graphics output. Make sure your motherboard support the RAM you have installed.

Wish you luck.

┏(◑̃.◑̃)┛ Totally Not Dangerous ┏(◐̃.◐̃)┛

i7 4790K / 16GB RAM \ 250GB SSD

So it's probably a dead pci-e slot, or just something wrong with the pci-e slots. 

@RADEON_GUY , try reseating your gpu (assuming there is one) and/or moving the gpu around to different slots.

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Make sure all power cable are plugged in, the 24pin and the cable at the top far left of the mobo as well. If you're using a modular psu make sure they are all plugged in.

So it's probably a dead pci-e slot, or just something wrong with the pci-e slots.

@RADEON_GUY , try reseating your gpu (assuming there is one) and/or moving the gpu around to different slots.

EDIT

I am getting the A0 error code. There's nothing showing up on my monitor. What is happening

What are you using to connect the monitor, vga, dvi or hdmi?

EDIT

I am getting the A0 error code. There's nothing showing up on my monitor. What is happening

We really can't tell what exactly is wrong just from the error codes you're getting. At the moment A0 just means it's stuck on initialising and detecting onboard devices as the manual says.

The most we can recommend is that you make sure 100% absolutely everything is plugged in correctly. 

Sata power/data, Cpu power, 24 pin power, Gpu power, literally everything. If you're not sure what's plugged in incorrectly, disconnect everything and make sure you reconnect everything properly again. 

Reseating parts may help, but most of the time you can just give it a bit of a push to make sure it's placed correctly.

Also, clearing cmos sometimes helps fix errors.

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Take your graphics card out and use the onboard graphics, do you get the error then or does it boot?

What are you using to connect the monitor, vga, dvi or hdmi?

Erm...another edit..

Now the computer boots with the 970 in it.

But that's about it for the good news. The screen is blank when i try to plug the HDMI in it. I tried plugging the HDMI into the intel gpu, and at the welcome part when i have to type my password, my keyboard and mouse aren't working. They are working in the bios though.

Take your graphics card out and use the onboard graphics, do you get the error then or does it boot?

Edit3

got her up and running. She's alright now