Connect Headphones + Speakers to PC?

Niuqorram

I have a Sennheiser HD 558 + AntLion ModMic 4.0 combo, though sometimes I have friends over so they can't listen in.

I plan on buying some Genius SW-G2.1 1250 gaming speakers (I know they're probably not great, but I don't care about speaker quality honestly, they're merely for when people are over), but I only have 1 port I can use on my PC (The front port is broken, and it sucks anyway).

I've come to the conclusion I need a sound card or DAC. I'm looking for something budget-friendly, as all I really want to do is just connect both my headphones+mic and speakers at once.

I considered the Fiio E10K but it only has a headphone port, no mic.
I then saw the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro, but apparently that's not a DAC/AMP, but a USB sound card?

Then I said "F**** it" and looked at the Sound Blaster Z. But, don't sound cards give you the static interruption problems? I know when I mute my mic there's a crazy amount of buzzing, so I don't even bother.

I'm basically just stuck on what to do here, for such a simple task.
I could always get a 3.5mm to USB adapter, but it'd likely screw up the quality.

I need help please D:

I actually have a Fiio E10K Myself and I use it for making music come out of my headphones and a set of speakers at the same time.  It works great and eliminates all satatic, but if you want something for your mic, then you may just look into something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Plugable-Headphone-Microphone-Aluminum-Compatibility/dp/B00NMXY2MO/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1449187742&sr=8-5&keywords=mic+in+to+USB